Kiss and make up

(In a previous chapter I made Yoongi the boss of the club Jimin got a job at. Jimin no longer needs a job since he lives with Hoseok. Yoongi is not the boss of the club, sorry for the error)

     "You really had to do all that?" I questioned Hoseok.

"I am in debt to you. But....IT TOTALLY WORKED!!" Hoseok bounced up and down happily.

"What happened?" I asked sitting on his bed.

"Well. Yoongi pulled me outside and into the library. He asked me if I was dating you. I replied saying some like 'what does it matter to you' he got mad and kind of exploded. But in a really cute way. He said that it matters because I was his. I was kind of frozen after that, asking him what he meant by 'his' He then officially asked me out. Of course I said yes, he then said and I quote 'you are mine'" Hoseok said it really fast, he was blushing and kind of hoping the whole time. He was really happy, I laughed.

"That's really cute, goals!" I said laughing. Hoseok laughed too.

"Yeah I couldn't stop smiling the whole day." Hoseok replied. I was happy for him, he had the crush on that boy for the longest time.

"I wish you the best in love." I said smiling.

"Did you get that from a movie?" And we both bursted out laughing.

(3 hours later)

     I had just finished my homework and 5 episodes of a new K drama I'm obsessed with when my phone buzzed.

     Unknown number: Hey Jimin...

Me: who is this?

Unknown number: Taehyung

Me: oh hi

Taehyung: I'm sorry

Me: I should be saying that to you

Taehyung: Why?

Me: I blew up at you for asking simple questions...just because they were things I was afraid to tell anyone.

     Taehyung: you don't have to tell me

     Me: it's fine. The reason I was angry was because my dad kicked me out, I was going to get a job to get an apartment but fortunately my cousin let me live with him.

     Taehyung: Why did your dad kick you out?!

    Me: because...

     I contemplated telling him or not. Would he judge me. He was straight I was pretty sure...so would he be disgusted with me? I decided to tell him anyway.

     Taehyung: ???

    Me: I'm gay

     Taehyung: I know

     Me: what? How?

     Taehyung: the whole thing you did with that boy.

     Me: oh

     Taehyung: it's okay, I'm gay too

     I almost fell off my bed when I read that. I read it over and over to make sure I had read it right. He was gay?

     Me: really?!