The hickey

(Jungkook's POV)

      I flinched as I touched my eye gently. Mostly everything had healed but around my eye was still bruised. Damn Taehyung.

      I was staring at the mirror when I heard voices. I looked around then realized it was coming from Taehyung's room. I stepped into the shower and pressed my ear to the wall.

       "He would have rejected me." I heard Taehyung sniffle.

      "You didn't even give him a chance to reply!" I heard my moms voice. "You've been walking around here all depressed, you should go apologize to him." My moms voice became gentler, I heard Taehyung sniffle. Had he been crying? Good.

      "Okay, I'll go tomorrow morning." Taehyung agreed. I removed my ear from the wall. He's going tomorrow? So I had to complete my plan tonight.

      (30 minuets later)

     I stood on the ladder, staring at him.

     He was so beautiful, especially when he slept. My fingers pulled the end of the window. It slid open easily, he left it unlocked. I climbed into the bedroom trying to be as quiet as possible. I stood there for a minute letting my eyes adjust to the darkness before making my way to the bed.

      He was laying in the bed peacefully, his lips slightly parted, small breaths escaping from them. His hair was messy from rolling around, the blankets were at his knees, his T-shirt showing apart of his stomach, his shorts revealing his thighs. Fuck he was so sexy yet cute at the same time.

      I pulled my phone out of my hoodie pocket and went to the camera. I took a load of photos, some of him just laying there, some of specific body parts, his thighs, his hands, his lips and chest. I scrolled through my phone at the beautiful photos.

     Jimin was absolutely stunning. I sat on the edge of the bed, my hand cupped his cheek gently.

      "You'll be mine soon baby boy." I whispered my thumb stroking his cheek. Jimin shifted a little bit in his sleep.

      I placed my hands on both sides of his stomach, gripping the sheets slightly. I leaned down my face inches from his. I pressed my lips to his neck.

      I softly kissed up and down his neck, his skin warm beneath my lips. I sucked gently, careful not to wake him. I desperately wanted to do this when he was awake, but that would ruin the plan. I bit his skin slowly, sucking, leaving a mark.

      Jimin whimpered in his sleep, his body not fully aware of what was happening. I smiled as I heard the noise. I pulled away from his neck, smirking when I saw the red mark already forming. I wanted to stay in his bed and stare at him all night but I knew I had to go. I pressed my lips to his forehead before standing up...taking one last picture.

      I was about to walk away when I heard him moan in his sleep.

     "T-aehyung." He gripped his pillow. My fist clenched, even in his sleep he thought of him.

     "Let's see what your precious Taehyung thinks of your hickey." I smirked before making my way back to the window.

      (Jimin POV)

      "Wake up!" Hoseok yelled.

      "5 more minuets." I groaned into the pillow.

      "Taehyung is here." Hoseok sighed, I immediately sat up. "I knew that would get you up." He rolled his eyes.

      I immediately jumped out of bed and rushed to get dressed. Hoseok laughed before leaving the room.

      After about 10 minuets I was satisfied and ran down the steps.