McHottie

Meredith Pov-
"Yang with Burke, Steven, Karev Pit, O'malley Sloan, Grey Montgomery"
I walk to find Dr Montgomery, i find her. "Hello Dr Montgomery, i'm your Intern for today." I say as she turns around. Wow she is hot. Mc hottie. "Come with me" she says smiling. Woah that gave me a chill...

Addison Pov-
I turn around to see a blond; 5'4 about 120 pounds, she has the most prettiest eyes... Stop Montgomery she's straight don't think like that. "Come with me" i say not realizing i'm smiling. "Present Grey."  "Mrs Evan, 28 pregnant with twins, Scheduled for a C section later today." She says not looking up from the chart. "Are you ready?" i say to the patient. "Yes! can't wait to meet my baby boys" the patient says. "Dr Grey come with me to scrub in have a nurse prep mrs Evan."

Meredith Pov-
We both start scrubbing in. My hand accidentally touched her hand; hoping she didn't see me smile i keep scrubbing. Woah that made ma have goosebumps. Stop it. She's straight and she's your boss... stop thinking like that!"

We head into the OR

Addison Pov-

"Damnit!!" i yell running to the bathroom. I slide down; how could she die!? It was just a C section. I start crying, realizing i'm not just crying over her that i'm crying because... well i think because of Meredith?
Meredith runs into the bathroom.
"Addie..." she says looking at me crying. She called me Addie... Before i know it she's sitting next to me hugging me.

Meredith Pov-

I sit by her. I wrap my arm around her pulling her close to me. She smells so good! I feel comfort holding her; she calms down in my arm, no longer blowing snot on me. She gets up. I didn't want her to i dreaded that. We look at each other; look at each other's eyes. She has cute eyes; blue-ish. It seems like some force pulling together because before i know it were kissing. It wasn't a small soft kiss. It was more of a Passionate Kiss; like you'd never get to kiss anyone anymore. It last about 5 second. "I'm sorry..." i say looking down.

Addison Pov-

"Don't be." i say putting my hand in her chin lifting her head up. We kiss again this time we didn't stop; my hand goes straight for her hips. Her hips were small, pale but felt so smooth and perfect on my hand. She's still hugging me; head up because she's way shorter than me. Every kiss felt perfect; We kissed liked we'd be kissing each other the rest of our lives. Her hand knot in my hair and i kiss her neck.
The door Opens.

Meredith Pov-

I fucking dreaded having my lips being removed from hers. I look at he door; There's Dr Bailey looking at us shaking her head. "What-Why is it that MY INTERNS always have their frickin tongues down their bosses throat!?" Bailey screams slamming the door. I look at Addison; we both smile, she hugs me then walks out the bathroom. Leaving me there to think about what just happened.