Why hide?

Meredith Pov-
Addie was on call tonight, but we went to joes. We go back to the hospital; drunk as hell. I grab her hand and run into the On call room. I lock the door. She lays down on the bed laughing. I take her high heels off, They're bright red. I take her dress off, she looks perfect. As soon as i take her dress off she's kissing me, slowly but nicely, not rough but soft. Perfect. My hand on her ass, she tugs and takes my shirt off. She grabs my boobs; kissing my neck. She looks at me smiles, Then we lay down. She lays her head in the crook of my neck.

Addison Pov-
"I love you Meredith Grey" I say being conscious of what i'm saying. "I love you to Addison Montgomery" she says kissing my forehead. "Why hide?" I say.
"What do you mean Addie?" She asks.
"Let's be a couple, Lets hold hands and kiss each other before you go off to rounds, let's go on dates without hoping someone finds out." I say. "Of course! I want this. But if we do i want us to say it dramatically like having and argument saying 'because i love you' or something." Meredith says. "Let's do it now!" i say grabbing Meredith .

Meredith Pov-
"Dr Montgomery I don't think that was appropriate in front of the patient!" I say.

"What... What the hell is not appropriate? Me constant being distracted by you? Your perfect hair, Your small lips, your sexy body?! Do you not understand, HOW FUCKING HARD IT IS? Addison Screams.

"Addie-" I say getting interrupted.

"Don't Addie me I love you. But you don't care, you- you'll never care and i'll have to live with the fact that--" I cut Addie off.

"What? the fact that i won't love you?" I say.

"Just- forget it!" Addie screams.

"No i can't forget it!" I scream.

"WHY!?" Addie screams.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TOO!" I scream.
I run up and kiss her Passionately. My hand holding her neck, her hands cupping my cheeks. I look around.

Addison Pov-

Everyone is looking.
"What are enough guys looking at?" I scream. Meredith laughs; god her laugh is so precious.

"Do you want to tell me why my boss and my intern and yelling at each other; confessing their love to each other?!" Bailie basically screams.

I don't care what she says. I kiss Meredith again. "9 at my house, okay?" Meredith says. "Okay" I reply.