89 pounds

Addison Pov-
"Hey Mer!" I say smiling.
"Hello Addie" She says walking up behind me; kissing my neck. She's short about 5,4 i'm taller around 5'6.
"Oh!" I say started by her kiss on my neck.
"sorry" she says looking at the chart.
"No don't be i just got startled by your soft lips" I say. She looks at me and i feel like i could lose it right there. Kiss her and touch her right there, but since we're actually together i want to take things slow. Maybe the third date we'll have sex.

Meredith Pov-
Just as Addie gets up and leaves I grab her and turn her around. I kiss her; Not rough but soft, not fast but slow. It was about a 5 second kiss. Everyone is looking at us.
"I love you Meredith Grey" Addie says smiling kissing me again.
"I love you too Addison Montgomery" I say smiling.
"Wanna go to lunch with me? I'm going right now" Addie says to me.
"Oh I have a doctors appointment in about Shit! 18 minutes" I say.

Addison Pov-
"Would you like me to come? I'd be happy to come." I tell Meredith.
"If you want" Meredith says rushing out the hospital doors.  The car ride was mostly silent, so i decided to speak when we get there.
"So uhm your sick?" I ask her.
"They just need to check my weight, give me a lecture and some meds or whatever " Meredith replays casually
"Oh okay" I reply.

"Strip your clothes including bra underwear isn't necessary for you" the lady says.
"I know" Meredith says talking her clothes off.
She's so skinny, just bones.
"Step up on the scale" the lady says.
"Okay 89 pounds. Considering your 26 and 89 pounds that's bad, in fact your about 40 found under weight and if you keep going like thi-" Meredith Interrupts her.

"I know if i keep going like this i'll 'die'" meredith says obviously annoyed.
"Okay do you want her to leave for this?" the lady ask Meredith gesturing towards me

Meredith Pov-
"if she wants" I Reply. Addie doesn't leave.

"Okay the last time i saw you, you cut yourself so let me check"  the lady tells me. She examines my wrist there's only one new cut.
"When did you make this new cut?" the lady ask me.
"four  days ago" I reply.
"And why did you make the new cut?" the lady ask me.
I look at Addie. "Well, ya see i was cuddling with Addie and we weren't together and it made me so sad. Because right there i felt i loved her. But you rennet what happened with Jane and-" I start tearing up. I look at Addie she's crying.

Addison Pov-
I was happy that the appointment was over. We both got into the car.
"Addie-" Meredith starts but i interrupt her.
"Mer, its fine you don't need to apologize but i called both of us out of work and we're going to eat some food" i say.
"Addie i c-" Meredith chokes.
"Mer, i need you in my life i can live without you" I say; Meredith doesn't argue.
So we go to Apple Bees