Interns

Meredith Pov-
I wake up. Addison isn't there, there's a note.
"Hey mer sorry i couldn't be here when u woke up u just looked so peaceful. I love you have a nice day at work hopefully we can have lunch together. Also u may be on my service -Addie"
I get dressed. A grey shirt, black legging. I head to the hospital.

"Dr grey Where were you yesterday? Did u just suddenly forget you had work?" Bailey screams at me. I ignore her; Cristina nudges me.
"WHAT?" i scream. Everyone's looking at me.
"I don't know why you weren't here but until you tell me why your not going to work" Bailey says sternly.
"Fuck you" I say walking out going to find Addie.

Addison Pov-
"Fuck you!" i hear someone scream. It's meredith. "Mer? what's wrong?" I ask.
"I forgot to call in from work, i don't know what to tell them" She says crying into my neck.
"Want me to?" I ask.
"Yes please, I love you" she says.
"I love you to Mer" i say kissing her cheek.

I walk into the residents lounge.
"Bailey?" I ask.
"What addison?" she ask pissed off.
"Listen, Mer-
"What? she wanted to have good sex with you?" bailey asked laughing.
"She tried to kill herself bailey, i caught her in the bathroom with a razor cutting herself and i had to stop her, and you think we were having sex? I WISH we were having sex so i didn't have to see what i saw. You know she's anorexic? Anyways just shut the hell up and don't give her shit" I yell at Bailey.

The interns, well Yang, o'malley, karev, and stevens heard everything. I start at hen they scurry away.
"Addison i'm- what do your want me to tell Meredith?" Bailey asked.
"Tell her your sorry and don't give her shit!" i scream then left.

Meredith Pov-
I walk into the interns locker room. I change. Everyone's staring at me.
"What? What the fuck do you guys want?" I scream.
"Mer- we heard" Cristina says; sadly.
"What? That i tried to kill myself. Oh well!" o scream slamming my locker getting blocked by bailey.

"LEAVE!" she yells at the other interns.
"Meredith, i know all the things you've been going through and i'm sorry" Bailey says.
"Ok whatever can i leave." I ask impatiently.
"Yea but grey?" bailey ask.
"Yea?" i reply.
"Have sex or whatever you do with Addison just, she needs it" Bailey says laughing.