Joes

Addison Pov-
I wake up, i'm warm. I see Meredith wide awake looking at me, smiling.
"Hey, did you sleep well?" Meredith ask me; Smiling. 
"Yea,Yea what time is it?" I ask.
"It's 5:07, You got about 3 hours to back to sleep" Meredith Says.
I smirk, "You sure you just want to sleep?" I say seductively.
"I don't know Doctor Montgomery, Could you help me with that Answer?" She says; laughing.
"Oh why Yes Doctor Grey it's quite easy actually but i'll teach you" I say.
We kiss, The kiss was passionate but quick. I'm on top of her, kissing her neck; The door opens.

Meredith Pov-
The door opens. There's Alex Karev standing there; mouth wide open.
"Woah, want me to join?" he asked winking.
"Get the hell out Karev!" Addison Screams.
I get up. She gets up and slams be against the wall.
"Addie, we should get some sleep" I say. "Did i ever tell you i love it when you call me addie?" she says seductively.
She starts kissing my neck; Collar bone. I lift her chine up, she kisses my lips. I grab her ass; she grips my hips. Every time  she touches my body i feel tingly, it feels perfect, as if it's meant to be.

Addison Pov-
My body tightens up; I came.
"Woah" we both says laying down naked on the on call bed. "So you wanna bet drinks at joes later?" I ask.
"Is this just another way to get me into bed?" she ask smirking.
"No, It's just that... Mer, I like you a lot. Whenever you touch me or talk to me, Everything feels so perfect. Whenever your near me my body gets tense and i don't know what to say. It's like i'm in 7th grade, having a little crush; but your not a little crush i can get over with. I think of you and i imagine us, an actual us. I know weird." I say.
"It's not weird, i think the same things too Addie." Meredith Says; blushing.

Meredith Pov-
I check the time: 7:30. "Shit! I'm late for rounds! Uhm how's 8?" I ask. "8 is fine, i can walk you to rounds and say i paged you 911 for our patient. If you want?" Addie Says.
"Yea thanks a lot Addie." I say; kissing her softly. We walk to rounds.
"Dr Grey don't give me no shitty excuse on why your late to my rounds!" Dr Bailey screams.
"She was with me, out patient started having shortness of breath and starts giving birth, she's fine now." Addison says.
"Whatever" Dr bailey says.