I need you

Meredith pov-
I walk to the bathroom. I stand on the weight check thingy. 90 pounds. I gained weight. I can't help but start crying and throw up. I open the medicine cabinet and take out a razor.  Is this it? Can i do this? I want to. I take the razor; raise it over my wrists. Tears fall. The door opens.

Addison Pov-
I walk into the bathroom. I can't believe what i see. I grabbed Meredith with both hands. Not realizing i'm starting to cry; i take the razor; Accidentally cutting my finger and throw it.
"What the fuck Meredith, please don't do that to yourself. Why? Why couldn't you just talk to me why couldn't you trust me?" i scream.

She looks aways; crying she says "I can't do it."
I wrap her into the biggest hug ever, fearing of letting her go. We go down stairs. She's quiet, pissed at me for not letting her do it.
"Why?" I ask her.
"I gained weight"  she whispers still crying.

Meredith pov-
"Cuddle with me?" I ask Addie.
"Of course" she replies laying down on the bed.
I'm crying; hard now.
"Mer" I cute her off. I kiss her as hard as i can. It was a wet kiss; tearing all offer mouth our lips. Kissing each other like we'd never been kissed before. Acting like this is our last time we'll kiss each other.

We're not heating things up. It's like we're middle schoolers; to scared to take it to far but enjoying the kisses. She stops.

Addison Pov-
"I love you so much" I say grappling her tightly.
"We- we don't have to go to work but if we want to we have to go now" I tell meredith.
"No-No work don't call them about me don't tell them anything please just tell them YOUR coming out of work not me i can do me" Meredith says nervous.
"Of course meredith" I say getting up to call.