Why Hello

3rd POV:

       In ponyville there's a mother in the hospital about to give birth but the unthinkable happened, she died. The moment her death happened there was a black out but the only thing not completely dark was the mother. No one know what it ment but at that moment the mother had given birth, still dead? The lights went on to show the mother ´that's somehow alive' holding her daughter.

"I think I'll name her Moonshine, Broken Moonshine." The mother said ignoring the strange looks from the doctors.

Three weeks later she and her daughter was able to leave the hospital. The ride was slow but relaxful, neither of them made a sound both falling asleep.

That day about two hours later they arived to there house one smiling the other still asleep. The mother walk to a room opening the door showing hundreds of baby items, a bed, even a closet with baby food already in it. She walked to the baby's bed setting her down gently with a small smile.

"Your gonna grow to be something big, I know it." She said sweetly to her new born filly.

Now it's five years later the mother and her daughter are continuing to live a happy life. The mother saitting outside on her chair and the daughter playing a few meters away.

"What Are you going Broken?" The mother asked with a small chuckle.

"I'm playing, and I'm celestia's top guard." Broken answered proudly.

With another chuckle the mother got up walking to Broken. "And why are you a guard for celestia?" She asked looking down at her smiling daughter. Broken smiled.

"Because I look up to her and want to protect her." Broken answered looking at her mother.

Mother's POV:

She's so cute when she's playing her game's, but this is new she never played this kind of game before. I shook my head to not think about her game to much with a smile a spoke quietly.

"Aww that's so sweet, but now we need to go, or do you want to miss the summer sun celebration tomorrow?" I asked smiling.

Broken looked at me with wide eye's and her mouth opened. "Nooo, ok ok lets go." She said pulling on my hoof.

I chuckled as I started to walk Broken following right beside me. During our walk we talked and played around until we arrived. When we walked in the building we saw a good amount of people there. I walked in the front row Broken still beside me smiling making me chuckle. We waited for a moment until the music started to play. I looked down to my daughter to see her with a big smile looking At the spot where the princess goes. When the music stoped we waited but a white unicorn spoke looking down at all of us.

"She's gone!" The unicorn yelled making everyone start to talk about why the princess isn't here.

I just stood there shocked. "But she's always here, something had to have happened." I thought.

I looked at the stop my daughter was to find she's not there. My eyes widened as I looked around to find her but I saw nothing. A heard pony's around me scream making me look where they are looking to see why their so scared. Standing where the princess was suppose to be was a black alicorn with a crescent moon on her flank. All I could do was watch the black mare as she spoke, but I was lost in thought not hearing what She was saying. Right then a purple unicorn yelled making me get out of my thoughts.

"I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YOUR THE MARE IN THE MOON,... NIGHTMARE MOON!!" She yelled getting the alicorns attention.

"Finally somepony who knows me, so you already know why I'm here." The alicorn spoke looking at the unicorn.

"Your here to.....to." The purple one spoke getting scared.

The alicorn opened her mouth and laughed turning into purple and blue smoke and leaving. But as she left I saw my daughter at the end of the smoke of the alicorn. No pony seemed to see Broken as they started to run away from the alicorn. I just stood there not able to do anything but watch as the last glimps of my daughter fade away With the smoke.