Badly Hurt

Broken's POV
"BROKEN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" My mother yelled with tears coming down her face.
I smiled as she huged me. When I pulled away from her she looked down at me waiting for an answer.
"Helping the Princess Calestia." I replied with a big and happy smile.
"Your just 5, never run off following a villan trying to help when your just a child!" She said sternly with a small glare.
I looked down ashamed for leaving my mother alone, when there was somepony dangerous attacking. She soon shook her head and smiled motioning me to come inside. As usual I obayed and went inside, to the kitchen, and sat down ready to eat. My mom came in soon after, heading to the stove getting the plate's and walking back to the table were I sat.
  A couple of hours of eating, watching t.v., and playing around we finally chose to go to bed. In the morning I woke up first.
"An unusual thing for me because I normally wake up at 10:13 but it's 7:47 way before my mother wakes up, at 9:15." I thought to myself.
"I think I'm going to walk around my naberhood in cantorlot."  I thought again.
Before I walked out I left a note on the door. I started to walk, looking around not paying attention to where I was going as I crashed into a group of ponies. I was now on the ground not knowing the group of ponies are teen's that are now glaring at me, and forming a circle around me.
"Oh look if it isn't the little broken pony hahahaha." Said one of the mare's.
She had a white cote and a bloody red mane and tail. Her cute mark was a red music note with blood splatters.
"Now where is a little filly going walking around the city hmmm." This was a colt. His cote was a light brown, his mane and tail is a snowy white, the last thing is his cute mark which was a sword.
There were many other's some the same color like yellow, little pink, and a dark red. I looked up at them seeing there evil smirks, getting scared I let out a whimper which they heard.
"Awww she's scared, why don't we teach her what to really be scared about huh!!" The light brown one yelled to the other pony's around me. They all nodded.
Two colts grabbed me from behind, and started to walk towards a alleyway. I tried to fight, to get out of there grasp but I couldn't. When they were far enough down the alley where you couldn't see much light they dropped me on the cold concrete floor. The second they let me go I tried running but ended up getting cornered.
"Your not getting away,...not Now." The white mare said smiling.
"P...please let me go, I d....didn't mean to bump into t...to y'all." I said closing my eyes and putting my head down.   They just chuckled, that's when they started to hit, punch, and shoot me with a little bit of there magic. When they stoped I could hardly keep my eyes open. I looked at them seeing them same evil smirk I saw before, as I was just watching them leave. A few minuets after I closed my eyes somepony taped me on the shoulder. I tried opening my eye's but I could only keep them open for a second finding a grown colt looking at me with concern.
"I'm going to help you, I promise." He said with a small smile.
For me I could only close my eye's feeling to weak to keep them open, not even awake. I started to think for a moment.
"What if I can't stay awake, wait why am I so weak? Have I lost that much blood?" That's when I fell into a deep sleep.