A Found Necklace

"Siria!...Siria Where are you it's time to get ready for cadences wedding!" Siria's mother yelled looking around for the young princess in her room.
While looking around she found something, a necklace under siria's desk. When she picked it up she saw the it was a silver blue with a golden outline.
"Siria will love this." She said smiling.
Soon after finding Siria her mother told her to get ready for cadences wedding and find something nice.
Siria's POV:
I want in my room looking through my closet for a dress that I liked but the only thing I found was pink, red, and green dresses. When I almost gave up on finding a dress I liked my eyes saw one dress that, to me, looked beautiful. It was a snowy white, blue trims, and on the bottom was some golden glitry swirls.
"This is the one." I told my self as I put the dress on.
After I got done I want out to find calestia and my mother, finding them outside at the carriage.
"Hello calestia, hello mother" I greeted with a smile.
"Hello Siria I have something for you" my mom said pulling out some jewelry.
It was a necklace. Some type of silver blue with a gloden yellow trim. My eyes sparkled when I saw it.
"Its beautiful" I exclaimed as my mom put the necklace around my neck.
"Now it's time to go, the weeding plans still need to be done." Calestia said walking into the carriage my mother and I following right soon after.
Caletias POV:
When the three of us sat down I looked at siria's mother. She was looking out the window with a smile on her face as she looked relaxed. When I turned to Siria I saw her staring at the necklace her mom gave to her. For an odd reason when I looking at the necklace it made me feel strange. Like the strange when you see somepony in a cloak walking down the street, as they seem to follow you. I shook my head getting that thought out of my head but the feeling of it didn't leave.
3rd POV:
As calestia, siria, and her mom arrived at the crystal empire to pick up cadence after helping with the last details in the wedding calestia said She had to do something first, as she started walking in the direction for the library. When calestia arrived she immediately started looking for a book because she believed that siria's necklace was no ordinary necklace. After seaching about 30 books she finally found what she was looking for. She found siria's necklace in a book called ´cursed and magical objects.' As she read she became uneasy what she read was that when somepony founds the necklace and puts it on there heart and mind will be the one to guide it in how it'll be used if the mind and heart are good and kind it'll help the pony it's attached to but if one or both the heart and the mind are evil or hateful then it'll change or cures them. If they are cured then their form will change into a  creature that fits there heart and/or mind. The only way to fix them is to.....
"What? The only way to fix them is to what?" Calestia ask to no pony in particular.
"Ok, ok well I need to head back they might be done with the plans and are waiting for me so they can leave and go back to cantorlot" She said with a sigh walking out the building and to the other's.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵
                                    AN
Hello I'm sorry that this chapter was short and took a while to publish. All I want is to say I hope you like the chapter and if you have any suggestions for a chapter that can be in the story later or even the next chapter I'll be happy to read them. Well that's all for now.

Bye my lovely's
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵