Thank you

3rd POV:

When the smoke left it want to a library, then to the everfree forest as it still hasn't noticed Broken behind it. Broken at this point was just trying to stay on, but she didn't need to because the smoke landed at a ruend castle. As it landed the smoke turned into it's alicorn form. Now Broken was on the floor behind the alicorn.

Broken's POV:

When I landed on the floor I looked up to see the alicorn talking to a unicorn, her cote the same color as mine. I sat there thinking of a plan I would do to help, when I stoped thinking I saw the unicorn charge at the alicorn.

"Is this mare crazy?" I thought as I watched.

When the alicorn and the unicorn were close to each other the unicorn teleported to me. As the unicorn reached me to looked at some stone sphere's.

"Come on, come on." I heard the unicorn say at her horn lit up with magic.

Soon the alicorn was back to where I am looking down at those sphere's. She soon broke them setting my plan into motion.

"HEY YOU!" I yelled from behind the alicorn as she turned.

"What.Are.you.doing.here." The alicorn asked pausing.

"I'm here to kik your butt." I replied to the alicorn as I turned around a kiking her away from me.

When she stoped and regained her balance. I spun around to see her glaring at me and soon charging at me with her horn lit. I on the other hoof stood there waiting, then she shot me with her magic making me flinch.

"Why I'm I not hurt?" I asked myself with my eyes closed.

When I didn't feel the impacted I opened one of my eyes seeing the black alicorn with her jaw opened. That's when I opened both of my eye's see the alicorn to my right and 6 mare's to my left.

"What?" I asking looking to the pony on my right to the pony's on my left. When I looked at something that I can see my reflection. At first I was confused but then I thought for a moment, what I saw in the reflection was sometype of glow, light and dark purple glow coming off of me. Somepony screaming pulled me out of my thoughts, I look see the same 6 mares using something on the black alicorn. Next I saw the most beautiful alicorn her white cote, light rainbow colored mane and tail, and the most beautiful pink eye's.

"Celestia." I thought to myself smiling. "When I grow up I'll protect her." I thought again be for returning to my mother.

Before I left I heard celestia say "Thank You" to the 6 mares. That's when I went home.

"I'm going to be in trouble I just know it." I said muttering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:
Hello I just wanted to say sorry for the short chapter. And if y'all want to make a suggestion on what you want the next chapter to be about. If there a lot of suggestions then I'll try my best to make them fit with the rest of the story.

See y'all next time I hope y'all enjoyed the story.
😁