Chapter 4

"So What Did Happen Between you and Adrien In That Closet?" Alya Asked, giggling.

"Nothing!" Marinette Blushed. She had kissed him. Fallen asleep in his arms. Felt his manhood on her. God, Last week she was hardly able to talk to him, let alone do all those things.

"Oh My God! Marinette!" Alya laughed.

"Marinette, Alya, Please" The teacher instructed, Sending glares.

"Sorry" They both replied.

Adrien sat in front of them with Nino.
"Dude, I'm so sorry about the whole closet thing. I totally forgot" Adrien smiled at him. "It's OK" When it really wasn't. He had loved Ladybug. Why Did he kiss her?

"But What Happened in The closet?" Nino whispered.

"Nothing" Adrien blushed, Looking out the window.

The bell rang, Signaling the end of Class. "So your Homework is to Study the passage about opposite Gender and Write a report about it. Due Tomorrow"

"Finally, Lunch!" Alya said, punching the Air.

"Are you Coming to the bakery?" Marinette asked, zipping up her school bag.

"Sure!" Alya Smiled. She tapped Nino and Adrien both on the Shoulder. "Are you guys Coming to the Bakery or- Hey! Mari! Where are you going?"

Marinette darted out of the room. "You can't avoid him forever Marinette" Tikki scoulded, from inside the small shoulder bag.

"Tikki! Your not helping" Marinette sighed, making her way to her locker.

~

"Why do ya' think She left like that?" Nino asked, pushing up his glasses.

"I'm not sure" Alya replied, tapping into her phone.

Once Again, A blush slowly crept across Adrien's face. Alya narrowed her eyes at Him. "Adrien, Are you Sure Nothing happened in that Closet?"

"Positive" He said, Walking towards the door.

"I'm not blind you know! Just cause I have glasses doesn't mean that I can't see what's going on" Alya Laughed.

Adrien walked out the door, leaving Alya and Nino Alone in the class.

"Play the video once more Al" Nino smiled.

"OK OK, But this is the last time, Then I'm deleting it. I don't want this to get out. It could potentially ruin both Adrien's and Marinette's social life if Someone else got hold of it" Alya Giggled.

She clicked the play button and the video played. (Duh) Adrien's and Marinette's voice filled the room
~
"Sit Here. On My Lap"
"What!"
"That way, You won't be scared"

Pause.

"Alright"
~
"Play the other part" Nino Laughed.

Alya smirked. "OK"
~
Adrien laughed. "Marinette! I didn't think you were a pervert"

"I'm not a pervert!" She yelled.
~

"No, No Play The Best Bit!" Nino was now red in the face with laughter.

"The one with all the sounds?" Alya grinned.

"Yeah, That part"

~
"A-Adrien" Marinette moaned.

"Ssh" He replied, Panting.

~
They didn't even Notice Chloe At the door, listening. Chloe smiled evilly, and Muttered to herself.

"Looks Like That little Brat will finally get what's coming to her"