Chapter 17

"Marinette! We need to talk about this!" Adrien yelled, standing in her way. "What do we need to talk about?" She shouted. "Your carrying my baby for God's Sake!" He yelled, holding her shoulders. "Yeah, And?" She asked. "It's time we get serious. I want to be just as much Involved as you will be!" Adrien explained.

"How..How are you sure I'm even keeping it?" Marinette Asked. Adrien looked shocked and hurt. "No.. you wouldn't give the baby up because your the sweetest, most kindest person I know, and I also Know it would be the worst Mistake of your life" Adrien sighed. He sat Marinette Down on the sofa and sat Marinette on his lap. He snuggled her, Her lying in his chest.

She started to cry softly. "I'm scared, Adrien" Adrien Rubbed her head. "I know Marinette.. Me Too"

~

Marinette's parents accepted her back into their house. "I'm so sorry" Sabine Said, hugging Marinette. Tom pulled her into a hug. "Your keeping the baby, right?" Sabine Asked, holding Marinette. "I.. I don't know" she said, her heart thumping.

"Whatever you decide, We will support your choice Marinette" Tom Said, patting Sabine's shoulder. Marinette smiled and gave her parents a hug. "Thank you" she yawned. "I'm really Tired, so um, I was going to go to bed" Marinette sighed. Tom and Sabine nodded.

On her way upstairs, Tom stopped Marinette. "Marinette, If you don't mind us asking..but, who's the father?"

Marinette took a deep breath. "It's Adrien" She smiled. Sabine gasped. "That Pretty boy that your in love with?" Tom asked. Marinette nodded, and Made her way up to her bedroom. She collapsed onto her bed, sinking into the soft bedding.

Tikki rubbed her cheek. "Marinette, Your doing the right thing" Marinette faced her. "What do you mean?" She bit her lip. The Rain poured down outside, battering her window. "By keeping the baby" Tikki said, over a clap of thunder.

A light knock came from her balcony window. Marinette opened it and smiled. "Adrien.. Come in!" She sighed, making space on the bed for him. "Your hairs wet" she yawned, lying back on her bed, pulling him down with her. She wrapped herself around him while he undid his transformation. He flipped her ontop of him and let her lay into his chest. He rested his chin onto her head.

"Have you decided?" Adrien Asked. Marinette looked at him. She nodded slightly. "I'm keeping the Baby.." She said, biting her lip.
Adrien smiled. "Nothing has made me happier than you saying that"