Chapter 19

🖤Marinette is 12 weeks🖤

Marinette stood in front of the Mirror. Adrien stood behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist. He was smiling so much. "This is amazing" he said. She frowned and looked at her stomach. She was in a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra. A visible baby bump was now on show. "Bye-bye Nausea. Now I'm craving Twinkie's. Great!" Marinette sighed, cupping her hands on the bump.

He noticed her frown and nestled his head on her shoulder. "I'll get you whatever you want" Adrien said. She smiled. "Can you get this baby out of me sooner?" She asked. He laughed. "Not really. But I can chant motivational quotes to the baby everyday" he grinned. She snorted.

"The teachers at school know. So plus side of being pregnant, I don't have to do P.E" she rolled her eyes. He picked her up and lay down on her bed. He lay flat on his back where as she lay on top of him.  He pulled the duvet up on top of them. "I never imagined in my wildest dreams that this would happen" Marinette said, breathing heavily. He hummed in response.

"I liked you so much that I couldn't form sentences around you. Now I'm having your baby" She said slowly. He stopped. "That's where We're different Marinette. I love you" He said. She sat up. "What?" She asked. "I love you" he repeated. She shook her head. "No! Y-you can't just say things like that!" She yelled, crimson flushing to her face.

"What! I love you!" He said. "I love you, I love you, I love you! I love your everything. I love your hair, your eyes, your freckles. I love your personality and I adore your stubbornness. I love everything about you. Being Ladybug just makes me love you even more, if that's possible. I love you Marinette Dupain-Cheng and I'm so happy that your my baby's momma" Adrien smiled. Marinette bent down and kissed him. "Then.. then I love you too!" Marinette said. Adrien blushed. She cuddled with him and they both fell asleep