Chapter 14

•Two Weeks Later•

It had been 2 weeks since Marinette found out She was pregnant, things were not going well. She had morning Sickness, her boobs were sore , she always felt nauseous around the smell of food, and she always had to pee! Tikki had always comforted her through her sickness and her breakdowns. She was such a calm and caring kwami.

"Marinette, You are going to have to tell Your parents" Tikki murmured. Marinette nodded. "I'm going down right now. I have to get this off my chest" She sighed, wiping her eyes.

She made her way downstairs and stood in front of the TV. Her parents stared at her. "What's up hon?" Sabine asked, smiling. Her dad smiled at her too.

"Your going to hate me" Marinette cried. Sabine glances at Tom confused. "No, I promise we won't. Just tell us what's wrong" Sabine said worryingly.

"I'm.. Pregant" Marinette cried, wiping her face. Sabine gasped, horrified. Tom jumped up. He made his way over to Marinette and gripped her shoulders. "What the hell do you mean your pregnant?! Who did this to you?! Who?!" He yelled, shaking her.

Sabine went to the toilet. Marinette could hear her getting sick. "Papa! Papa please, I'm sorry" Marinette cried. He stood up, staring at the floor. "Papa look at me!" She cried. He took a deep breath. "I can't"

Marinette burst out in a new set of tears. Sabne came back from the toilet. She chugged a glass of water. "Whatever trick your playing, Stop. It's not funny" she said. Marinette shook her head and sat down. "I'm not. Mama, I'm pregnant. This isn't a joke" Marinette cried.

Tom shook his head. He faced Marinette. Grabbing her shoulder in one hand, he raised his hand and..

He dropped his hand. A look of terror spread across her face. "How could you do this to us? What did we do?" Tom yelled. Both women jumped. Marinette wailed again, her anxiety kicking in. "Who's the father? Or maybe you don't know. Typical Marinette. Clumsy and Forgetful!" He roared.

"Tom Stop it!" Sabine yelled. "No! She either tells us or she leaves this house!" He yelled, burying his face in his hands. "I wish I could tell you" Marinette said in between gasps. What could she tell them? Chat Noir was the father?

Marinette shook her head and ran upstairs and placed Tikki in her shoulder bag. She pulled on a jacket and some shoes, and dropped her smartphone and her keys to her home on the bed. She ran down the stairs and outside the door.

The cold air hit her face and she immediately shivered. Her mom yelled for her to come back, but she kept on walking. She eventually found an alley and transformed into Ladybug. She made her way to the place where that little problem that is running her life growing inside her was conceived.

She let out a big sob and lay on the ground, using her arms as a pillow. Why her? She was like any other teenager, just wanting to have a bit of sex. Except she was Ladybug. Being Ladybug ruined her life. No.

Chat Noir ruined her life.

~
Adrien couldn't sleep. He kept thinking of Ladybug and their baby. Of how she was crying and her eyes were red and puffy. He felt horrible.

"It's never too late for a midnight stroll" Adrien whispered to Plagg, who yawned and replied "Yes it is! Go back to sleep" Adrien rolled his eyes and transformed.

She was on his mind. He tried to think of the last place where she was happy, and that was the only place he could think of was the place where they Did it.

The meeting

Chat Noir Landed on the Area and yawned. The cold Air was keeping him awake. He noticed something on the ground, a small slender figure. It sat up and the flickering Lamppost revealed two very large, upset Bluebell eyes.

"Ladybug?"

~
"Chat?" Ladybug replied, standing up and backing away. He grabbed her wrist. "I'm so sorry" he cried. He just let it all out. "I've been such a bad person. I've gotten you pregnant and I ran away. I was a complete asshole and I didn't think of your feelings and I'm so sorry" He cried. Ladybugs face Melted.

"I told my parents" She replied sadly. He stared at her. "What did they say?" He asked hopefully. "They kicked me out" She cried. Chat Noir bit his lip. "Ladybug.. You can stay with me" He replies.

"No I can't! Your parents would never allow it! And how are you going to hide from your parents?" Ladybug whimpered.

"Ladybug, I think It's time we reveal ourselves to each other" Chat sighed.