Abandoned

//Y/N POV//

I tied my hair back, staring at myself in the mirror. Jeez, I need more sleep. I have circles under my eyes, my fingers running over them.

I had another twelve hour shift soon at the hospital. I'm a RN at Northeast Hospital. I went to nursing school right after high school because I enjoyed taking care of people. I connect with people well. Or at least I think I do.

I put on my scrubs and slipped on my shoes. I quickly grabbed a light breakfast(My sleep schedule is different due to my shift so my breakfast is later) and left my small apartment. I have the night shift so i'm at the hospital from 6 pm to 6 am. These circles are gonna get worse.

I get in my car, and head to my job.

~5 Hours into your shift~

I was at my desk, filling in charts, waiting for someone to need help or a light to go off signalling a patient in need of help.

A light goes off, for room 304.

I stand up, walking around my desk to down the hall. I stopped in front of the door,checking the clipboard for the patients name.

NAME: MIN YOONGI

GENDER: MALE

AGE: 25

REASON OF HOSPITALIZATION: ALTERCATION

I entered the room. He had the small lamp on, I could barely see his features. All I could see was his dark hair, strewn all over his face.

"Who are you?" he asked abruptly in a raspy voice like he had just woken up.

"I'm your nurse." I said taking a few steps closer, " Did you need something? Your light went off."

"Pffft.. You? A Nurse? Ha! Don't make me laugh. You look twelve. Go get me a real nurse, kid." He retorted.

I stood there, a little shocked a first. Sure, I got insulted by patients all the time, especially the ones in a whole lot of pain. But, this man seemed fine.

"Well, I am a Nurse. In fact, I'm assigned to you. I am here to help. So.. Ajusshi, What do you need?" I stated in my professional voice.

"Yah! I'm not that old." He shouted.

"Again, do you need assistance?" I said a little annoyed.

He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"I-I'm hungry. Get me some f-food." His voice was caught.

I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"..please?" He said in a whisper.

I smirked, turning around, leaving the room. I walked down the hall to the vending machine and got 2 bags of chips and a bottle of water. I used the change I had in my pocket.

I walked back to his room. He had stood up more on his bed more, so he could eat properly. I sat down next to his bed, throwing him 1 bag and the drink next to him.

He froze for a second, then proceeded to take the stuff you had given him.

I opened the chips I had got for yourself.

"Guess this is my break." I said with a small smile.

"Well maybe you should leave and have it in the break room. Bother someone else." He said with a tinge of attitude.

"Yeah. Your welcome, Yoongi." I stood up leaving.

I closed the door and headed back to my desk, finishing my chips.