I'm Sorry

//Yoongi's POV//

Y/E/C= your eye color

I woke up the next morning.

'9:33 am'

Earlier than I usually wake up. Yeah, something is defiantly wrong with me.

That nurse .... is she pissed at me?

I'm hungry again.

I press the button calling the nurse. But instead of the one from before, its an older woman.

"Hello, Mr. Min. Anything you need?" she says nicely.

"Um, yes.. Pain killers? and maybe food?" I say, still flustered. I fidget with my hands.

She noticed.

"Oh, were you expecting Y/N? She is off right now. Ill be taking care of you during the day, Her at night, til your discharged. Which will be soon." I nodded.

"Ill be back soon with food and medicine" she said, exiting.

So, Y/N is her name. It fits her. She's kinda cute.

Wait, Yoongi, stop she's younger than you. What are you doing? You can't fall for her. Her lips, the way she smirked. Her eyes, they were big and Y/E/C. She was really short. Perfect.

Yoongi, stop. You'll probably never see her after you are discharged.

//Y/N's POV//

I left my work at 6 am and i'm exhausted to the max. I could barely drive home. I should take the bus or something but i'm afraid ill fall asleep on their or get harassed.

Traffic in the morning sucked so I got home later than usual.

When I got to my house, I could barely get myself to take a shower.

Afterwards, I sat down in my bed, and put my phone to charge.

I laid down, and thought about my day. Going over what happened.

That one patient..Min Yoongi..

He seemed pained, stressed.

He doesn't seem to have a lot of trust.

I closed my eyes, but I couldn't keep my mind off of him.

Hah. He called me a kid.
Yeah, I went to nurse school straight after high school. That's probably why I looked young to him.

But he is only 25.

~12 Hours Later~

My eyes shoot open, I check the clock.

'5:46 pm'

Fuck! I'm late!

I shot up from my bed, grabbed my scrubs and rushed to the bathroom to wash my face.

I was in such a hurry, I left my light on and didnt even bother to go back. I went out the door and got in my car, speeding out of my driveway to my job.

'25 minutes later'

I rushed to the break room to clock in, Mrs. Chae waiting to switch off.

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Chae. It'll never happen again!" I pleaded.

"Dear, It's okay. I'm not in a big rush. But watch out for the boss." She pats my back, and exits.

"Thanks, Mrs. Chae." She waves her hand signalling a 'yeah, yeah. Thank me Later'

I clock in, and sat at my desk, checking over the charts from Mrs. Chae from the day shift.

I only have 3 patients.