Serendipity

~Y/N's POV~

"Sweets, Wake up.."

Gosh, my back hurts a lot..

I opened my eyes to Yoongi sitting in front of me, holding my hands, with a sad look on his face.

"W-what's wrong? What did the doctor say?" I studied his face for a clue.

He sighed.

"Y/N, Youre pregnant.."

Wow..im pregnant?

That's why I've been feeling sick?

Wow..

A little angel is growing inside of me...

I smiled.

"Y/N, how could you have not known..?" I heard yoongi say, his expression hadn't changed.

I frowned..

"A-Aren't you..excited?" I questioned.

He sighed.

"I'm afraid Y/N.." He hung his head low.

Afraid of what??

"Why?" I lifted his chin so he would look me in the eyes.

We stared at eachother for a few moments, he was thinking about his response.

"I'm afriad..what if I'm not good enough..you know..to be a dad?"

I chuckled at him.

His face was now confused.

"Why are you laughing??" He asked, slightly laughing to at my silly action.

"Cause, Yoongi, No one is ever ready..you learn from mistakes..itll take time. Don't worry.." I told him, patting his shoulder.

He smirked at me.

"Since when were you so wise,hmm? " he kissed my forehead.

"Ever since I was born.." i laughed, then pointed at my lips.

He raised his eyebrow.

"Hm? What you want a kiss there?"
He is gonna tease me.

I puckered my lips and pointed again.

"Hmm, does sweets want a kiss? A real kiss?" He caressed the side of my face, looking lovingly into my eyes.

I nodded slowly.

He brought his lips softly onto mine, the kiss was gentle but passionate. He was comforting me with it.

I love him so much.

Lord knows I was afraid to. Probably more than yoongi. I dont want to worry him more than I already have though.

All the stuff we have to plan now. All the things we have to change..and I can't go back to work like i planned...

"Okay, Mr. And Mrs.Min, We will have you discharged in a few minutes, and the nurse will give you a few paplets about pregnancy. " The doctor said from the door.

Finally, I'm ready to leave.

~2 hours later back at the house~

Yoongi's POV

"Be careful.." I held Y/N's hands up the stairs to our place.

"Yoongi I'm okay, I'm only 2 months..i can walk.." She shook her head.

I opened the door for her and escorted her to the couch.

"Okay, so here's the thing.. I don't want anything bad to happen, so I want you to try not to do anything that requires extra work.." I sat her down.

She look unamused.

I kneeled next to her.

"Y/N, talk to me..tell me what you want.."

"Are we gonna, change at all? Like..relationship wise?" She looked up into my eyes.

Oh..

"What kind of change.."I played dumb.

"You know..the one, where people have kids together and are together for a long time?" She was fidgeting with her hands. She didnt want to say it either.

I thought about it for a moment.

Waking up to sweets for the rest of my life? I wouldn't mind that. Having her in my arms as I fall asleep, I wouldnt mind that either.

"Id marry you any day.."

Her face lit up, and her smile grew across her face.

"Are you serious? Promise?" She giggled, attaching to my arm.

"Of course.." I hugged her, resting my chin on her head.

Gosh, I'm the happiest man in the world.

I'm gonna marry Y/N...

And..

I'm gonna have a mini-sweets..or yoongi..

I'm so happy. I don't want this life to be over..

Sorry it's be awhile, I hadn't been feeling this book, so I left it alone. But I finally got something to write about.

What will happen next?

Will Y/N and Yoongi marry happily and have a baby running around their house?