short drama cd knight enlsh ver.

[Music plays, footstep sound effects plays]

Tsukasa: Everyone, I am extremely and humbly delighted that you have gathered here today. Oh? That Ritsu-senpai is awake... Even though he always sleeps soundly until we finish talking... I suppose unusual things do happen sometimes, don't they?

Ritsu: Ahhh... The thing from the last time... caused me some trauma.... you know... If I got dragged off again... while I was sleeping... I wouldn't be able to stand it... and all.

Arashi: That was.. a bit horrible for you, wasn't it? You hit your head so hard, we were thankful you came out of it without a single injury, you know!

Izumi: More importantly... would you tell us why you got us together, please? Unlike you, Kasa-kun, I'm not an idle person, yanno.

Tsukasa: It's not like I am an idle person, either, but... That's right. It is true that we are taking up everyone's precious time. Let us get to the main topic quickly.

[Sparkling, happy sound effects]

Tsukasa: In fact, the Knights have received a request for work. Of course, it is idol work.

[Izumi claps his hands at Tsukasa]

Izumi: Wait a sec, wait a sec. Why is it that Kasa-kun is the one bringing this important news? You're pretty cheeky for just a first-year kid, yanno.

[Rustling sound effects]

Tsukasa: Sena-senpai, please calm down. I know that as a rule of thumb, when you are smiling, you are dangerous! Please, calm down and let us talk about this...!

Izumi: Shut up, you shitty little kid. Even though I've been annoyed since the King has come back... You shouldn't make me any more irritated than I am, yanno!

Arashi: I just remembered when you said the "King," but, where is that King, anyway? If there's been a request to the Knights, I suppose that would also probably include the King, wouldn't it?

[The music stops]

Tsukasa: Uh... yes.... To begin with, we received this request in part because our leader has returned...

Arashi: Ahh, I see, that's how it is, huh... I understand the basic situation.

Izumi: But, if the King isn't here, that means you couldn't catch him, right? That guy is always stealing off somewhere, isn't he... Seriously, what a super pain in the ass.

[Music begins to play]

Arashi: He's the kind of character that you can only find if you go to the lengths of getting the police involved, isn't he... That that girl could find someone like him.. Could she perhaps be a finding genius!? Hey, Tsukasa-chan, if we ask that girl this time, too, don't you think she would cooperate with us in finding the King?

Tsukasa: Hrm...

Arashi: Oh my.... What a gloomy face.. Even though you were so excited when we found the King, Tsukasa-chan... What kind of change of heart have you had, I wonder?

[Sparkling sound effects]

Arashi: If there's something bothering you, you can tell oneechan about it, you know? There's no distance between us, Tsukasa-chan. You don't have to hold back with me.

Tsukasa: Thank you very much, Narukami-senpai. I... am young and inexperienced. Up until we found the leader, I harbored admiration for the leader I had yet to see, but after I saw our leader, my illusions were crushed in short order.

[An ominous sound effect plays]

Tsukasa: His communication is foolish, I did not think he would be a person who ran around eccentrically like that. If he was the Knights' "leader," he should have properly outstanding charisma! Although it may be rude, for someone whose dancing and singing is also not up to snuff, I cannot respect him as King!