SCD RA*BITS ver.eng

[Soft music box version of JoyfulxBox plays; birds tweeting; sounds of ruffling; Hajime humming]

Tomoya: Hajime, why're you humming? Did something good happen?

Hajime: Ah, Tomoya-kun. Nothing good especially happened, but I'm just in a good mood because the weather is so nice today. With the sun out, the laundry will dry in a blink of an eye.

Tomoya: You're probably the only one who'd get happy over something like that. I don't know much about your part-time jobs at the school, but [they're] always making you do the laundry, right? I think you should give them the same treatment and tell them "you do it" sometimes, though.

Hajime: Thank you very much, Tomoya-kun, but I like doing the laundry. Whenever I'm drying the laundry, I feel like my heart turns white as well.

Tomoya: Well, if you're fine with it then I won't say anymore, but if you don't feel like doing the laundry then you need to say so, alright? If you can't say it then I can do it in your stead.

Hajime: Yes. I'll be sure to let you know when that time comes, Tomoya-kun.

[Sound of opening intercom ringtone and mic squeal]

Nazuna: Emergency Broadcast, Emergency Broadcast: Hajime-chin, Tomo-chin, Mitsuru-chin, if you can hear this then report to the Broadcasting Room immediately. I repeat: Hajime-chin, Tomo-chin, Mitsuru-chin, if you can hear this then report to the Broadcasting Room immediately.

[Sound of ending intercom ringtone]

Tomoya: I wonder what Nii-chan is calling us for.

Hajime: I don't know, but since it's urgent, we should head over right away.

Tomoya: Ah, Hajime, if you're going to take in the laundry then I'll help you. Two pairs of hands are faster than one, right?

[Ruffling and peg sounds as the two take in the laundry]

Hajime: Thank you, Tomoya-kun.

Tomoya: Don't sweat it. Alright, let's finish this quickly and go to the Broadcasting Room.

[Zooming sound to indicate change of scene; footsteps approaching; door opens]

Hajime: Nii-chan, sorry we're late!

Nazuna: Oh, Hajime-chin and Tomo-chin, thanks for coming.

[Sound of someone running around and cheerful piano music starts]

Mitsuru: Ahaha, I'm the first one here! It was worth dashing all the way here! Ah, woah!

Tomoya: Mitsuru, stop running around in the Broadcasting Room. It looks like you're going to break the equipment here and it's driving me nuts.

Mitsuru: Geez, you're such a worrywart, Tomo-chin. I may not look like it, but I'm a high schooler, y'know? I won't do something so childish!

Tomoya: I'm worried because you're childish for a high schooler.

Mitsuru: Woah, that was a close call.

Tomoya: See? Just sit there and stay quiet. Don't you dare move from there, got that?

Mitsuru: Fine. I'm an adult, so I'll do as you say.

Nazuna: Thanks, Tomo-chin. You're a lifesaver.

Tomoya: No no, don't worry about it. So can we hear the reason as to why you called us here?

Nazuna: Yep, I'll tell you everything so no need to be so flustered. Guys, hear this (and be surprised): we've got idol work!

[Energetic music starts playing]