short dtama cd FINE english ver

[Sound of knocking, a door opens]

Yuzuru: President? That he isn't even here... where has he gone off to, I wonder? I thought at this time he might be doing work in the student council room, but... it looks like I was off the mark, doesn't it? Then, I wonder if he is on the garden terrace...? Since it is lunch break, there is a possibility that he is taking his lunch. Just so that we do not pass by each other without meeting, I shall leave a note behind...

[Sounds of rustling paper and a pen]

Yuzuru: And... there.

[Sound of ripping paper]

Yuzuru: With this, there will be no problem.

[Sound of a pen clicking]

Yuzuru: Now then, let me resume my search for the President.

[Sound of Yuzuru's footsteps, a door opening and closing, a zooming sound effect, and music begins to play]

[Tori is grumbling, quiet crowd sound effects play]

Tori: Uhhh, urrgh. Why is it so crowded!? Just cause it's lunch time, making a huuuge line in front of the ticket machine, you know! I can't buy a meal ticket like this, you know! I'm hungryyyyy!

[Unhappy sound effects play]

Tori: Uuughh... In a time like this, if Slave Number 2 was around, she would buy me a meal ticket, but.... What should I do... Maybe I should go look for Slave Number 2? But, but, while I'm doing it, the line might move... If this is how it was gunna be, it would have been better if I invited Slave Number 2 to come with me before I came to the cafeteria.. It might have been a mistake to go flying out of the classroom before Yuzuru could get there.

[Sounds from the crowd can be heard]

Yuzuru: Hmmm...

Tori: Eeek! Is that figure behind me... Yuzuru!? Why is he here? Did.. did he by some chance, come here looking for me, or something? If Yuzuru finds me, he'll make me eat some boring bento! I absolutely don't want that! I don't have any desire to eat some bento filled with vegetables, with hardly any meat! If I stay here, Yuzuru might find me, and all, I better hurry up and sneak out of the line..

[Sound of footsteps plays]

Yuzuru: Oh? Young master...

[A bell tinkles unhappily, as if it’s fallen over]

Tori: Eeeeek!

Yuzuru: Are you having lunch in a place like this again?

[A creaking noise plays]

Tori: I, I'm not "young master!" I'm, the idol who's the pride of Yumenosaki Academy, Tori Himemiya! Sparkle!

[Sparkling sound effects play]

Yuzuru: Young master "Tori Himemiya," have you forgotten that I asked you to please inform me when you will be taking your lunch at the cafeteria?

Tori: Don't.. don't call me by my full name! Seriously, you're cheeky for a slave!

Yuzuru: Forgive my rudeness. More importantly... young master? The bento I made for you, young master...

[Rustling sound effects, probably as Yuzuru gets closer to Tori]

Yuzuru: ...what did you intend to do with it?

Tori: Ummm... Are you mad? You... you're mad, aren't you?

Yuzuru: No... I would never do such a... Well, actually, when I saw you lining up for the ticket machine, having cast aside the bento that I put my efforts into making for you...