SDC AKATSUKI ver.english

[Sounds of swords clashing]

[Souma yelling]

Keito: Hey, Kanzaki.

[Souma continues yelling and swinging his sword]

Keito: Kanzaki!

Keito: Can't you hear what I'm saying?

[A sound like Keito catching Souma's arm mid-swing]

Souma: Ah! That is, Hasumi-dono, since when have you been here....?

Souma: Uh, I thought that no one was here, and I was just swinging my sword....

[Sound of feet on a dojo floor]

Souma: Hasumi-dono, are you hurt....?

Keito: You really are incorrigible! Despite the fact that I've told you time and again not to swing your katana around, I find you doing this...

Keito: Perhaps I should confiscate this katana after all....

[Souma drops to the floor]

Souma: This is my one request! Please spare me that, if only that! A katana is the soul of a samurai. If I was without my katana.... I would be no better than worthless refuse. I would have no reason to live!

[A gloomy bell rings]

Keito: You are not a samurai, you are an idol! But this is not the time to be discussing that, is it. What is Kiryu doing? I don't see him around here, but....

Souma: Kiryu-dono? He was saying that he had been called to the dance room by you, Hasumi-dono, but... He didn't see you there, Hasumi-dono, so he intended to train. I have not seen anyone like Kiryu-dono since then.

Keito: Kiryu, you.... You have some nerve to neglect your promises.... Kanzaki, I'm going to go look for Kiryu. You wait here.

Souma: Understood. If Kiryu-dono happens to appear here, I shall contact you, Hasumi-dono.

Keito: Please do so. Really, that Kiryu, putting me through this work..

[The sound of a door opening]

Kuro: Sorry for being late, Hasumi, Kanzaki.

[Keito takes out a watch, the sound of it ticking plays]

Keito: You're late by ten minutes, Kiryu. What were you doing until now?

Kuro: I got a call from my little sister. We ended up talking for quite a while, and went on past the time we were supposed to meet.

Keito: If you had business important enough to make such a long phone call with her, it would have been better for you to have just gone to talk to her in person, wouldn't it? Having such a long conversation over a telephone receiver, I couldn't understand why you'd do it.

Kuro: No, it wasn't anything important. I just listened to her talk about things that happened at school, that sort of little thing, but it seems that for some reason women like those kinds of long conversations, you know. This and that, the topics leap from one to another. And even when I tried to end the conversation at a good place, she would pester me, "I still have things to say!" It would have been bad of me to interrupt her, and all, so I ended up talking to her... for more than an hour, didn't I... Lately I've been busy with work and club activities, so I haven't been paying much attention to my little sister, see. I'm sure she was missing me, you know. Even so, she never makes a single complaint, so she's a better little sister than I deserve.

[Sparkling sound effects, Souma begins to cry cartoon-ish streams of tears]

Souma: Kiryu-dono, you and your little sister have built such a good relationship, haven't you! I, Souma Kanzaki, am so moved it is painful!