Years Later

Dr strange POV
I walk around the Santorum with Wong by my side... I was going to finally visit my age old friend. Due to special circumstances, i made sure to slow down his perception of time with the eye of agamotto so he won't be haunted by his dreams... I am fully aware of his trauma and have been training and preparing a room and items to finally purge him of... Her... evil.
I knock on there door and wait a moment before I decide that to teleport into the house and read the book of vishanti as I wait for him. I see him walk by me as he goes to his door to check on who knocked.

Dr strange: its been awhile (YN)

I chuckle as I see him jump in place and slowly turn to me with tears in his eyes.

(YN): and were have you been?
Dr strange: I'm sorry old friend... I was hurt and needed healing and I got it... But now I'm here to make amends with you... I know about your nightmares and I'm here to purge you of them through training.

(YN) then turns to me completely while smiling. He then hugs me.

(YN): you always did know me well enough to know when I'm not ok.
Dr strange: pack your things... Your training requires all of your time.
(YN): ok. So um... What happened to you?
Dr strange: its a long story... Surely you would listen if we hurried up. Wong is waiting.
(YN): who is Wong?
Wong: his assistant.

(YN) then jumps up and falls down and lands on his back. His training will not be easy...

Meanwhile
Mordo POV
I was watching from afar due to the demand of my mistress. I see Dr strange and I grit my teeth. I will have to tell my mistress about him interferring with her plans...