Training

Reader POV
Since Steven decided to train me I had to study... Ugh... I hate studying but I don't want to be killed by dormammu in my dreams again. Steven has been trying to teach me to have better mental strength and to be able to use magic spells while Wong was asked to spar against me to test my progress... Needless to say that I got my ass kicked...

Steven: you need to study the spells and learn the way to pronounce them (YN)
Wong: you can't just mumble the words
(YN): can I at least get some kind of book that helps me pronounce them?

Steven then opens a book and chants a spell on me and I suddenly feel all light headed and I pass out.

Dr stranges POV
As I casted the spell wing looked at me with a questioning look

Wong: now was that really appropriate?
Steven: I decided to just copy and paste the pronunciations into his head.

Timeskip

Reader POV
As I woke up Steven told me to look at the book again and I actually understood what it said.

(YN): what happened? I can actually read this...
Steven: in simple terms... I gave you a cheat sheet.
(YN): so this will make me stronger?
Steven: yes

Steven then takes me to a room with several of relics and Steven gives me a robe.

(Go ahead and make it any color you want)

(YN): this is actually pretty cool?
Steven: we first must get you to understand the ground rule... Forget everything you think you know about reality and accept that o-
(YN): done.

Steven just looked at me as he took out a book from a drawer.

Steven: ok then... The hard part is done. Me and Wong will train you so that-

We all then hear a loud crash up stairs so we all head to the surce of the sound.