The Ancient One

Reader POV
As we sat down, Steven and Wong began to tell me about the ancient one. They told me about how she was the one who kept dormammu in check in the dark dimension. I was told that she had many secrets and that she actually drew power from the dark dimension to live forever.

(YN): so the dark dimension makes it so you live forever?
Steven: Time is not a factor in the dark dimension. You won't die unless you get killed... Don't get any ideas.

I then nod as Wong gets up.

Wong: I advise that you try to train more (YN). Its uncertain oh when dormammu or Mordo attack you.
(YN): yes sir

I then grab a book and begin to study the many spells and after around an hour I decide that I'm going to bed.

Steven: before you go to sleep I want to try something
(YN): how did you know that I was about to sleep?
Steven: I have been your friend for several of years (YN)... And I'm also the sorceror supreme.

I then nod and head to my room as Steven follows with his book. Once I lie down on my bed I notice Steven placing his hand on my forehead and it begins to glow.

(YN): so what is this doing?
Steven: it may not make her leave your dreams, dormammu won't be able to harm you in your dreams
(YN): really? Thanks

Steven then nods as he closes his book and leaves the room. I then feel my eyelids get heavy as I sleep. And I saw her sitting on the side of my bed.

Dormammu: Hey! Its been awhile...