The dream

Reader POV
As I head back to my room I go to sleep on my bed and to my surprise... I get nothing... Theres no fire or dormammu... Nothing...
I then hear some giggles and slight laughs as I wake up and see that everything is black and white but I then notice the burning woman in my dreams...

(YN): Dormammu

(YN): Dormammu... Steven warned me about you...
Dormammu: and what exactly did he tell you? How to beat me?

She then puts her hand up to her mouth as she laughs and she then stands up and walks towards me

(YN): why are you haunting my dreams? Why me?
Dormammu: because you of all of the creatures in this pathetic world have caught my interest... Under the proper guidance you could be helpful to me...
(YN): no way would I ever help you... Steven told me that you wanted nothing more then to destroy this reality and all of its heros

Dormammu then looks at me in disappointment and I realize... I'm only 6ft tall... She is almost twice my height...

Dormammu: a pity... Still, if you won't be my king... Then you will be my pawn.

She then lifts her hand and points a finger at me and fires a lazor at me and forces me awake... And as I gasp for breath I can hear her voice in my head

Dormammu: there will come a time were you must choose... Rule with me as my king... Or serve me as my slave...

I then rush to the bathroom and wash my face with water

(YN): i... I need to tell Steven...

I then rush around the Santorum and see Steven reading the same book

(YN): STEVENYOURNOTGOINGTOBELIEVETHISBUTISAWHERISAWDORMAMMUANDSHEWASHOTWELLYEAHERHEADWASONFIREBUTHERBODYWASLIKEDAMNANDSHETOLDMETHATSHEWANTSMETORULEBESIDEHERORBEHERSLAVEANDINEEDYOURHELPBEACUSYOURMYBESTESTFRIENDEVERPLEASE!
Steven:... Bestest isn't a word..
(YN): IM SERIOUS
Steven: so dormammu wants you to rule beside her or for you to serve her...
(YN): she also said that under the right training I can prove useful

Steven then looked at me and got an idea

Steven: ill teach you how to fend off against her then...