Chapter 5

Stan's POV

I couldn't believe it, Cartman's plan has been working every time we practise Y/N sings with us and we sound epic if I do say so myself I actually think we could go all the way with Y/N but the only thing is every time one of us bring up joining the bad for real she always declines the offer without her we can't even audition and would result in my dad loosing the bet and then who knows what will happen to may family... *sigh* but I know what I need to do. I turn the corner in the hall and slip a note into Y/N locker that was inviting her to the lake after school. While walking down the hall I felt eyes as sharp as dagger glaring at me I looked over my shoulder, Craig what's his deal anyway? ever since Y/N moved here he's been acting strange, I stopped and turned to him and stared back at him the tension built up as I walked to him.

"What's up dude?" I asked putting my hands in my pockets he looked my up and down before flipping me off and walking off. Damn I've gotta watch him if he figures out what I'm doing he'll surly tell Y/N and then my family are out of a home, keep it cool Stan. After tonight Y/N will say yes.

Y/N's POV

I can't believe it, tomorrow are the auditions both bands have improved so much I was meeting up with Craig and the guys in the music room, they've been practising at Token's house so I haven't really heard them play altogether so I was excited to hear them, well tried to be if I was honest my mind was on the other guys. They've been so nice to me and trying so hard but every practise they bring up me joining the band and I mean I would love to but I would just be embarrassing not just myself but the guys I know for a fact I would turn to stone the moment I see the large crowd, just thinking about it now makes me shake. I took and breath in and then exhaled trying to clear my mind while I walked into the music room. As soon as I stepped in the guys stopped talking. Weird.

"Hey Y/N" they greeted putting on their best smiles. I looked to them crossing my arms suspicious.

"Hey, what were you all talking about?" I asked they froze Butters gulping nervously.

"Nothing, just guy stuff" Token finally answered the others nodding I hummed looking to them before I shrugged it off.

"hmmm okay, so you guys ready to rock out?" I asked sitting down being their audience. They quickly set the levels and took their places. Butters hit the drum sticks together four times before the guitar and bass hummed and the piano kicked in adding a sweetness to the melody and the drums keeping the beat quietly.

Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa

I'm waking up to ash and dust

I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust

I'm breathing in the chemicals

[Inhale, exhale]

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa oh

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my system blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flag and dye my clothes