Chapter 6

Y/N's POV

My eyes shot open seeing a familiar room around me.

"How did I get here?"

"You fainted" I jumped from the voice turning my face towards the boy with the red puffball hat, he helped me slowly sit up while he continued to explain that after we performed I fainted, everyone was so worried we took you home right away your dad explain that you had just fainted from stage fright, bit and pieces started coming back to me whilst a blush coloured my face.

"Wait, so did we do it? Did you get to next round?" I asked turning my body to look to him, he smiled and answered with a nod. Happiness took over and without thinking I wrapped my arms around his chest, once I had came to my senses I let him go both of us red in face.

"So umm, we're all waiting down stairs for you before we start celebrating, come down when you feel up to it" Stan muttered awkwardly before heading down stairs. I waited a minute to get my blush under control before wobbling downstairs. My feet hit the soft fabric of the carpet before I'm pulled into a embrace of a worried friend.

"I'm okay Craig" I whispered as I hugged him back I feel him sigh of relief warm my cheek.

"I'm glad, don't ever do that to me again" I giggled and promised but then I came to relies we were now rivals.

"Craig, were rivals now what does that mean about our friendship I don't want to loose you or any of the other guys." I worry looking away not sure I would do without my best friends.

"Hey, who says our friendship needs to stop we'll still be there for each other" he replies giving me a big smile causing me to grin back and nod.

"But doesn't mean I'm gonna go easy on you, I'll kick your butt" he teases making me giggle and playful punch him, he over reacts rubbing his arm and falling to the floor causing me to laugh the rest of the band looking on with knowing smirks before joining in having a pillow fight. Y/N hadn't even noticed that Stan and the others had slipped outside to talk.

Stan's POV

Once I left Y/N's room my cheeks warm not sure why I was blushing maybe it was because of how warm she was I shake my head while I meet out the back with the guys to speak about the plan.

"Dude I can't believe it actually worked" Cartman gasps showing a genuine smile

"Stan you just need to keep acting like your into Y/N and we'll go all the way" Cartman adds

"I'm happy we got to the next round but we're playing with some precious, what if it back fires?" Kyle questions

"Quit your whining Jew, if we stick to the plan then nothing will go wrong"

"Stop ripping on my people fat ass!" Kyle spits

"I'm not fat I'm big boned!" Cartman hisses

"Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure bones don't jiggle" Kyle smirks, I had to admit that was one of his better ones.

"Come on guys, keep it down. Lets go back inside before they notice we're away" I insist heading back inside being as quiet as possible. After dinner we all headed back home since it was hitting midnight, I just hope that everything goes to plan it's not like I'll actually fall in love with her, she just not my type.

TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY

Craig's POV

I can't believe we actually made it to the next round I was so happy when they told us, our parents were so proud of us too which doesn't happen much since I'm known to get a detention here and there- okay every week but I've been keeping myself out of trouble since a special someone came into my life. I was on my way to meet the guys until *BING* I felt the buzzing in my pocket taking out my phone to read the text.