Chapter 12

Y/N's POV

The next morning I wake up and get ready for school like usual an stroll down stairs thinking about last night curious to what Stan would think of to win my forgiveness. I jump off the last step just as the mailman- ugh mailperson, I hope PC Principe didn't hear that posted a letter addressed to me. I bend down and take the letter to the kitchen table to open greeting my papa as normal, I did tell him to rest and I would make breakfast but he didn't listen and promised me he was feeling better.

"Whatcha got there pet?" he asked while give the pancakes a flip. I open at the letter and pull out my ID pass for the battle of the bands.

"My ID for the gig, the others must of got there's today to, I'm not even sure if I'll be going or not" I reply stuff it into my pocket till I decide.

"Well it's up to you pumpkin but I think you should go who knows you may have forgiven a certain someone by then" he suggested plating up some declious looking pancakes. Well if dads right he's leaving it a bit short the gig is tomorrow. After feeding my face I kiss my dad and race off to school bumping into a familiar student of mine.

"Y/N!" Ike squeals before hugging into me I instantly wrap my arms around him laughing a little

"Hey there Ike, how my favourite student doing? I ask which he answers pulling out his phone and shows me a new song he's been working on.

"That sounds amazing dude! I can't wait for our next practise" I smile until I hear Kyle calling on Ike.

"Over here Kyle" I shout back waving him over his worried expression melted away once he spotted us.

"Ike you've gotta stop running away now we're late for the bus" he panted making Ike giggle

"Good I wanna walk with Y/N" Ike answered and with that me, Ike and Kyle walked to school together making up along the way but I told him I wasn't sure if I wad gonna go to the gig or not which he respected and assured me Stan is gonna make it up to me which I couldn't lie made me smile.

Stan's POV

Kyle texts us that he would get us at school since Ike ran off again so me and the guys started brain storming something from the heart but came up with nothing that would work. Once at school I noticed Kyle and Ike walked in with Y/N she noticed me and waved before talking Ike to class.

"Hey dude did you come up with anything?" Kyle asked snapping me out of my day dream.

"Huh? Oh hey dude, no we couldn't think of anything that really came from the heart" I sigh

"Well we have another problem Y/N got her ID pass but she doesn't know if she wants to come" Kyle announced this was just great how was I going to show her how I felt if she wasn't even gonna be performing with us.

"Don't worry dude we'll think of something we work better under pressure anyway we have the whole day to think of something" Kenny reassured while patting my slumped shoulders. He's right I couldn't and wasn't gonna give up that easily.

TIME SKIP

Lunch time rolled round and I still hadn't thought of anything Y/N was sitting with the others but she looked over here occasionally she must of felt my eyes on her thank god she hasn't caught me looking at her all my ideas are just too hard and require more money than I get for allowance maybe I just had to keep it simple something she likes like music or something cheesy ugh now I sound like a boyband - wait!

"Guys I've got it I'll sing my apology through song"

"Ugh like some cheesy boyband?" Cartman groans

"Yeah exactly she loves romantic cheesy stuff like that" I explain remembering the little plush bunny from our date.

"To keep it a secret we would need to do this at the gig to surprise her but she isn't going" Kenny reminded

"The gig is gonna be filmed even if she's not gonna be at the gig she'll catch us on TV"

"Well if that's what you wanna do man that's what we'll do but I don't think the manager will let us play without Y/N" Kyle added

"I'm sure if we explain to him he'll be touched and make an acceptation" with that we had our plan tomorrow we had a meeting with the manager and I bet everything goes to plan, I can't wait to have Y/N forgive me I'm going carrots without her. After lunch me and guys picked a song that spoke my true emotions towards her but something that she would like. I managed to sneak a little note into her locker telling her to watch the channel the gig was being aired on for a surprise, we were also told that because of this big event being held in their town there would be no school tomorrow which made a lot of school kids happy.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

Stan's POV

Even though me and the guys didn't have school we still got up early to go talk to the manager I new exactly what I was going to say I was going to start off by asking him if he has a love and would he do the same thing if he was in my position and then play with his heart a little and then finally ask him if he would help us yes or no. I feel confident he is gonna say yes....

"No" the manager said

"Th-Wait WHAT?" I reply shocked all my confidence disappearing

"Sorry boys as beautiful as it is money is my love and if I was to let you play and not others then I would loose my love so my answer is no and since you don't have your 5th member anymore your out the show" he said before I could even reply we were escorted out the room by his guards.

"Dude what an asshole" Cartman growled I was numb all my hope of having Y/N back shattered in an instant it was all over my heart ripped in two and burst out in tears holding my head in my hands the dudes looked to me an tried to reassure me just like they would when me and Wendy broke up but this pain was much, much! worse than the pain I felt back then this was real heartbreak.

"Hey Stan, you told me you love Y/N right?" I looked up to see Craig and his band there smirking I couldn't bring myself to talk I nodded to him as I wiped my eyes.

"Then let us give you hand" he said offering his hand I smirked and took his hand.

"So what's the plan?" Token asked.

(Hello everyone sorry this chapter is a little shorter than the rest but I have some updates to tell you about; sadly this novel ends at chapter 13 but don't worry because I will be announcing my new novel soon so look out for it)