Just Say It Chapter 14 "Relief"

Levi woke up, and panicked. He began to hyperventilate. He looked down and saw Eren's hand laced with his. Levi looked up at Eren's heart monitor.

It was beeping just like it should be.

Eren was alive. It was just some horrible nightmare.

Levi sighed in relief and tears fell out of his eyes again. "Thank God....thank God..." He whispered. Eren opened his eyes weakly and looked around. "Wh-where am I?" He asked. Levi looked up at him and stared at him. Eren looked down at Levi.
"L-Levi..."
The shorter boy smiled and stood up, hugging Eren and sobbing into his shoulder. "G-god damn it Eren, I th-thought I lost you." He sobbed. The brunette smiled weakly and began to play with Levi's dark locks. "Shh... It's ok. I'm right here." He whispered. Levi pulled back and wiped his tears away. "I kn-know...but...-"
"Come here Levi." Eren whispered while scooting over so Levi could sit there. He did and looked into Eren's eyes. They didn't look as bright as they used to. The chocolate haired boy moved in closer and caught Levi's lips. Levi closed his eyes and kissed him back. They both pulled away for air, and looked at each other.
"I-I'm sorry... I still haven't made my decision yet." Eren said looking down.
"You liar." Levi said with a faint smirk.
"Wha?!"
"Come on Eren..."

"...just say it."

Eren gulped and looked up at Levi.

"L-Levi...? I-I love y-you..." He said shyly. Levi smiled and kissed Eren again. The boy smiled and kissed him back. He grabbed Levi's back and brought him closer, so that their bodies were pressed up on another's. Both boys pulled away and blushed. Their bodies were still close to one another. Levi sighed and his icy eyes drifted back up to Eren's aqua ones.
"The doctor said that you were in real critical condition..." Levi whispered.
"Oh really?" Eren asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Mhm. But, I think you look fine."
"Well, my entire body hurts.."
"Then sleep. You need it." Levi said caressing his cheek.
"Ok. Can you stay here?" Eren asked while laying down.
"Yes. I will."
Eren smiled before falling asleep. Levi played with his chocolate locks and smiled at his sleeping form.
"Rest well Eren."

To be continued...

[I feel that this chapter was short. Dunno why. I just do. I'm hoping that the next chapter will be longer.]