Just Say It Chapter 15 "Bliss"

[Ohayo!!! Please enjoy Chapter 15! It might have a little sexual content in it but then again, this is a yaoi fanfiction.]

Eren was released from the hospital 3 days later. Sure he still had bruises here and there but everything else was just fine. His body didn't hurt anymore and he looked tons better, which made Levi happier.

It was Thursday afternoon that he got released and he figured 'What the hell. I'll just skip school tomorrow.'

Levi went to school on Friday and took notes for Eren. He brought them over to his house that evening and the two talked for hours until Levi had to go. They said goodbye to each other and Eren decided to break it to Mikasa.

When Levi went out the door, Eren quietly walked into the living room to Mikasa, who was sitting on the couch watching TV.
"Umm...Mikasa..." He said quietly.
"Hm? What is it?" She asked sitting up more.
"I'm...gay." Eren said blushing slightly.
"You what?!" Mikasa yelled while jumping off of the couch.
"You heard me..."
"Did you fall for that short guy?!"
"Yes I did."
"I hate him..."
"I know you do.. But listen. He's a really nice guy once you get to know him."
"Whatever you say." Mikasa plopped herself back on the couch and continued watching TV. Eren walked upstairs to his room and told Armin that he had come out.
Armin sent him 50 million text messages on how they could go on double dates, have sleepovers and all that other fun stuff. That conversation lasted until 2:30 in the morning.

The next day, Mikasa had planned to hang over Sasha's house today, with Annie, Ymir, and Christa. She left before Eren got up, so she left a post it note on the fridge. Eren got up about an hour after she left and smiled in happiness. He could invite Levi over and not worry about Mikasa constantly spying on them. Eren pulled out his cell phone and called Levi.

"Hello?" Levi's dark voice spoke, sending shivers down Eren's spine.
"Hi Levi!" Eren said happily.
"What do you want, Eren?" He asked.
"I was wondering..if you wanted to come over here. I'm home alone and the doc says I can't drive due to the accident."
"Sure I'll come over. I can't stand being around Erwin and Armin. All those two do is make out in front of me. Tch...it annoys me."
"Ok. So, I'll see you soon?"
"Definitely."

Levi was over within a half hour and Eren was so happy, that he practically almost knocked Levi over when he came in the door.
"Damn Eren calm down." Levi said.
"Sorry. I just missed you." Eren said kissing Levi's forehead. The shorter boy smiled and kissed his cheek.
"So what do you wanna do?" Levi asked inspecting the house.
"I don't know. What do you wanna do?" Eren asked.
"Can we go upstairs? Or is that off limits..?" Levi asked beginning to walk up the stairs.
"We can go up there." Eren said smiling.
"Alrighty." Levi said walking up the stairs. Eren followed him closely and occasionally poked his sides. "Oi, Eren. Could you stop? I don't want to fall and send you and I to the hospital." Levi said deadpanned.
"Yeah. Sorry..." Eren sighed. Levi nodded his head and smiled back at him, continuing up the steps.

The ravenette walked straight to the master bedroom, which was currently Eren's room. Eren followed him, with a small smirk on his face.

Both boys entered the room and Eren closed the door behind them, locking it.
'My house my rules, Levi.' He thought. Levi looked around, not knowing that Eren had shut the door. The brunette grabbed the smaller boy by the waist and slammed his backside onto Eren's hips. Levi jumped a little in surprise and Eren smirked.
"Eren, what the hell are you up to?" He asked confused.
"Oh nothing." Eren whispered. Levi cocked an eyebrow and sighed. The taller boy lowered his lips to Levi's neck and began to kiss there. Levi's breathing hitched as the boy caught him off guard. Eren slid on of his legs between Levi's and began to rub his member. Levi moaned loudly and began to pant. "E-Eren..." He said.
"What's the matter? Is everything ok?" Eren asked.
"Yeah...everything's fine.."
"Ok..." Eren continued to kiss Levi's soft neck and rub his member, causing Levi to moan loudly. The shorter male began to buck his hips on Eren's leg, begging for more sweet friction. The brunette raised his leg up more and rubbed him harder, causing Levi to gasp. Eren began to leave hickies on the ravenette's neck, driving him insane.
"E-Eren... I can't t-take this anymore..." Levi moaned. Eren bit his neck and dropped Levi on the floor. He was a panting mess on the floor, which really turned the brunette on. Eren knelt down behind him and tore his shirt off. He began to leave kisses down Levi's back, which sent shivers up and down his spine. Eren undid his jean shorts and picked him up and placed him on the bed. He got on top of him, and stared at his tired form. Eren stripped in front of Levi, leaving the two boys in their boxers, with Eren still being on top.
"What are you going to do now?" Levi asked. Eren looked over to the side and blushed. "I-I don't know..." He said. Levi smirked and raised his leg and began to rub Eren's length. 'Sweet revenge...' Levi thought. The brunette moaned loudly at Levi's sudden action. "D-damn you..." He said in a shaky breath. Levi laughed and looked up at him. "It's revenge. If you didn't do what you just did to me, then I wouldn't be doing this to you." Eren blushed and looked down at Levi. He began to rub harder and faster, causing the brunette to moan like crazy. "L-Levi...a-ah...! Please...mmm..."
"What do you want?" Levi asked while pinning Eren underneath him.
"M-more..."
"No."
"Please?"
"No. I made that clear."
"Levi, I want you."
"Well, you're not getting me."
"P-please Levi. I'll... I'll do anything you say."
The ravenette smirked and sat Eren up. "Alrighty then. Take your boxers off." He demanded. "N-no..."
"You said you would do anything, did you not?"
"Y-yes, but..."
"But what?"
"Nothing.."
"... Take them off, Eren. Or I'll do it for you."
"Do it for me." Eren's eyes were lit up with determination and lust. Levi sighed and brought his head down to the hem of Eren's boxers. His teeth grabbed it and pulled it down slowly. Eren helped him by pulling the other side down. The taller boy was now completely bare in front of the boy he loved so much.
"Wh-what do you want me t-to do?" Eren asked shyly.
"Just relax as much as possible." Levi demanded. Eren nodded his head and watched Levi. The older boy wrapped a hand around Eren's sore length and began to rub it.
"L-Levi...~"
"Shh...calm down."
"I-I'll ah! Try..."
"Good.."
Levi grasped it harder, and worked faster.
"Mmm..."
"Keep your mouth shut until I say so."
Eren nodded his head and bit his bottom lip. Levi smiled slightly, and felt himself become more aroused.
"Moan my name."
"L-Levi..."
"Louder."
"Levi!~ I-I'm so close...!"
"Alright..."

Levi lifted Eren slightly off of the bed and placed a finger towards his entrance. Eren blushed red and moaned more.
"L-Levi...p-please more! I-I'm really close!" Eren moaned out loudly. Levi let go, causing Eren to whimper at the loss of contact. "Wh-why did you stop? I was s-so close..."
"Because I'm getting ready to do something else to you.."
"And what's that?"
"You'll see..." Levi shoved a finger through Eren's right hole, making the boy moan loudly. "Wh-what are yo-" Levi shut him up by shoving another finger in. He used his free hand to rub Eren's member again.
"A-ah! L-Levi! P-please more! I want- ah!" Eren said as he came all over his and Levi's chests. The brunette leaned forward and rested his head on Levi's shoulder, panting heavily. Levi inserted a third finger making Eren gasp.
"M-more..." Eren said panting.
"Jeez. You just had your first orgasm and you still want more?" Levi asked.

"Y-yes..."

To be continued...