Chp.4💕

Hailey's POV:

I turned over and sat up coughing into my hands. I felt like shit! My head was killing me and my hair was a mess. I climbed from out of the unfamiliar bed and found my way to the bathroom. I peeked into the mirror, fixing my hair and washing my face getting rid of the tired look. I dont even remember what happened last night and I wanted to know because im pretty sure I winded up drunk.

"Ley I bought breakfast" a voice shouted startling me. I slowly walked away from the mirror and into the bedroom hoping not to see who I thought i would see.

"Quavo what happened last night" i asked making him chuckle.

"You was drunk and i brought you here to the mansion" he said resting down the plates.

"Did we do anything" i asked rasing my eyebrows.

"Nah, but you said some things" he chuckled once again. Like nigga whats so funny!

"What did i sai"

"Nun"
"Just eat" he instructed ignoring my question. I didnt hesitate and went over to the table where he had set down the food, and took a plate out ready to dig in. We sat in awkward silence occasionally staring from the television to each other. I looked at him and imediately is eyes caught mine.

"Cant get enough of a nigga, aye" he said smiling and shaking his head.

"What you mean" i asked looking away.

"You staring like you want some" he answered trying ta flex

"Boy plz aint no body want you" i stated laughing.

"Yeah, yeah"
"Thats what yo ass sayin now, but when im deep in it... i dont wan you talkin no shit"

"U aint gone be deep in nuthin" i said getting up, throwin the remainder of my eggs away.

"Mmhm" he mumbled looking up at me.

"Anyway thanks for the breakfast"
"But i gotta go get Harley from my mums house"

"Come on Hailey you aint finna stay a lil longer" he asked setting down his plate.

"Qua i gotta go" i replied rolling my eyes cuz ik he was gonna try and make me stay.

"Aight.. tell Harley I luv her for me"

"Ok" i nodded procceding to leave.

"And ill see you later ma" he said winking.

"Bye Quavious"

"Girl my name is Qua ta you" he instructed making me giggle and shut the door.

I pulled into my mums driveway and "uncranked" my car. I skipped up the steps and rang the door bell. Surprisingly, Harley opened the door, hugging me and stepping aside so I could come inside.

"Hey Harls where is your grandmother and why the hell does she gat you opening up the door"

"She in the kitchen" she replied leading the way.

"Hey mama"

"Hey baby" she answered hugging me as i set my keys onto the countertop.

"Why is Harley answering the door" i asked pulling away from the hug.