Chp.7💕

"Baby you cant have that pick something else" i sighed looking back at Harley whos face was deep in her tablet. Harley was suppose to be at school today, but it was snowing in the ATL so the roads were blocked.

"Ok can i have Mac 'n' Cheese" she asked not looking up.

"You ate that yestetday"i whined facing her.

"But i want it again"

"Ok fine then" i said grabbing a pot from the cupboard and setting it on the stove. I filled it with water and added the macaroni. After awhile it was ready so I put in the cheese and made sure i mixed it properly. I put the contents into a bowl and handed it to Harley.

"Dont make a mess" i instructed her plopping down onto the couch.

"Mommy your phone ringing" she told me handing the phone to me. It was Quavious. I rolled my eye and answered the phone.

"Wassup Ley"

"What do you want Quavious"
I asked sighing.

"I wanted to know if you n Harls was alright cuz this snow gettin lil dangerous" he said makin me smirk a bit.

"We good Quavo"

"Aight"
"Make sure my baby wearing a jacket and uggs ion need her gettin sick" he reminded me making me laugh.

"Dont worry Qua she good" i said laughing. He was about to say sum but my phone rang.

"Who that is" he asked.

"Nun of yo business"
"I gatta go" with that i hanged up and answered the next call.

"Hey Trav" i smiled looking over at Harley who fell asleep eating.

"Wassup ma" Trav and i have been talkin for a few weeks now and tbh he way different than what i thought he would be. We went on a date last week and he was quite the gentlemen. Quav doesnt know bout us and i dont plan on tellin him anytime soon. He finna be hella mad but it aint like we together.

"Nun wbu"

"Im good" he responded

"Aight"

"I was thinkin of stoppin by when the snow clears up"

"Cool"

"Ill be ova in a few"

"Ok" i smirked cleaning off the table and taking Harley to her bedroom. I did give Quav's suggestion a lil thought, but idk if i wanna get on that level with him again. Travis is a nice guy and im willing to give him a try.

In less than 10 minutes Trav was over and we were both comfortable in the living room. He had brought pizza, popcorn, ice cream, wine, and a box of movie cd's.

"So you told Quavo bout us yet" he asked looking from the tv to me.

"No" i replied shaking my head.
"It isnt like its any of his business"

"I mean ik its none of his business but ion want him think im betrayin him by talking to his baby moms" he said scratching his forhead.

"I get it Trav but i like you and Qua should be able to respect that"

"I got you" he said smiling and biting his lips.

"What you smiling for" i asked looking at him.

"Nun you just so damn cute"

"Really" i squealed hiding my face.

"Nah ma dont hide that smile its perfect"

"Nigga you corny as hell, bruhh" i laughed turning away from him.

"Listen them corny pickup lines help me get a lot of girls at the strip" he said pecking my lips.

"By girls you mean thots, gnats, and groupies" i smirked kissing him deeper. We were at it for about 6 minutes when my phone rang signaling that someone wanted to facetime.

"Quavious what do you want"

"Nun im just bored" he shrugged peeking into the camera.

"Well i have company over so we will have to cut this conversation short" i stale faced him looking over at Trav who was gobbling down his slice of pizza.

"What type of company" he asked air quotating company.

"Nun of your business"
"To damm noisy" i mumbled.

"You gat a nigga ova huh"

"Goodbye Quavo... im pretty sure you have a song to record or sum" i said waving him off.

"Umm no actually im waitin on Trav to stop by so he could record his verse" Qua informed me scratching his head.

I looked over at Trav, who shrugged his shoulder and continued eating his pizza.

"Ok well that aint my problem so bye---"

"Hold up guhh"
"Who with you" he asked squinting his eyes.

"Quav mind yo--"

"Yo where tha popcorn" i heard Trav ask. This nigga.

"Is that Trav" Qua asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nope"

"Stop lying"

"Im srs"

"Guhh you aint gatta lie.. ik its him" he said kissing his teeth.
"Yall two fuckin now huh"

"NO Qua"
"We not fucking we just close friends" i shrugged rolling my eyes.

"Dont forget im tryin to work things out with us" he said before hanging up.
"I luh you" he said hanging up.

Ik this chapter is short but i wanted to get this out of the way today💕
Do you think Hailey should give Quavo another chance or give Trav a try.... tell me what ya think