Chp.5💕

"Ok baby you ready" I asked Harley reaching to unbuckle her seatbelt. She nodded quickly and the moment I unbuckled her, she flew out of her carseat and into the ice cream parlor. I sighed and shut the door, grabbing my bag and belongings. I entered the parlor to meet her sitting promptly opposite Qua in one of the booths.

"Hey Quavo" i said setting down my things while scooting Harley over so I could sit down.

"Wassup ma" he greeted showing off his grill.

"You just got em huh" i asked smirking cuz he always tryin ta flex his new ice.

"Yeah... look good aye"

"Ehh" i replied making him suck his teeth while i laughed.

"Cuz you was late i ordered you a sorbet and Harley a chocolate ice cream" he said smiling once again. We sat in silence for a while until Harley started to speak.

"Daddy guess who's birthday is tomorrow" Harley asked smirking with one of her eyebrows raised.

"Idk"
"Is Set's birthday tomorrow" he asked playing along with her lil game.

"No!! Mine silly" she corrected him, bursting into laughter. I smiled and adjusted her in her seat as the waitress bought our order. It still hursts me to know that we could've been a family, but Qua decided to throw that all away. It made me so happy to see Harley smile and actually interact with her father... the relationship I no longer have with mine.

"So you finish planin tha party" Quavo asked taking a mouth full of his icecream

"Yeah just about.. i already bought the decorations, sent out invitations, and ordered the cupcakes and food"

"Aight well if you need any help, money wise... you can always ask me" he suggested making me shake my head.

"Quavious.. i dont need yo money"

"What i told you bout callin my government name" he asked making me chuckle.

"Quavious Keyate Marshall"
"You are not the boss of me" i announced just to mess with him.

"You right I'm not your boss"
"Im yo daddy"

"Nah baby boy dont get ahead of yourself" i told him still giggling to myself.

"But fo real thoo Ley" he said stroking his pretend beard.
"When we gonna fix us"

"Quav there aint no us" i said rolling my eyes.
"You messed "us" up a long time ago"

"Ik Hailey, but give a nigga one mo chance" he pleaded as i took a mouth full of my sorbet unamused.

"Hailey wouldnt it be good for Harley to see both of her parents together in one house" he asked looking at Harley as she chugged down her ice cream.

"Quavo ill think about it, but i aint promisin nothing" i said looking at Harley as well.

"Aight then, but whateva u decide im good with it"

"Really" i questioned looking at him

"Hell to the no...you betta accept my apology and take me back" he told me making me laugh.

"Whatever boy" i said making him laugh as well.

Harley's Birthday Party:

Some of Harley's friends from her daycare had just arrived and I sprinted up the stairs to see how long it was taking Harley to get ready. She decided to get herself dressed today because according to her she' a big girl. She talked to Qua this morning and he still hadn't confess to her that he couldnt make it, so as far as she was concerned he was gonna be there. I slowly pushed open her room door looking at her dress herself in the mirror.