Chp.6💕

I pulled up infront of the salon, uncranking the car and grabbing my bags. After the party a few days ago, Qua decided to hang out with me and Harley. Tbh, it was heartwarming to see Quav take a break from the studio and spend time with Harley. I exited my car and shut it, entering the building. Two of my employees, Jada and Celene,  were already there, getting started on their clients hair.

"Good morning" i greeted them.

"Hey girl" they answered looking up at me.

"How was yall's weekend" i asked them just to make conversation.

"It was aight" Celene answered as i set down my belongings.

"How was Harleys party" Jada asked putting a part in the little girls hair who was sitting in the chair.

"It was good actually" i nodded moving over to their station.

"Was Qua there"

I dont usually discuss my personal life with my employees, mainly because all of them shady and triffilin, but Jada and Celene seem pretty cool.

"Yeah he came" i smiled.

"So did yall talk cuz word around hear goes by quickly" Celene smirked smackin on her gum.

"Umm... yeah we actually did"

"Ooooo soo what did he say" Jada gasped, pausing and running towards me taking the seat next to me.

"He told me he couldnt make it at first, but he ended up being there..." i paused and continued.

"My dad was there when he arrived cuz of Kia who wanted to "make Harley happy" i air quotated as i rolled my eyes. The girls at the salon dont know about tha lil situation me and my daddy gat goin on. Im guessing Jada and Celene caught tha attitude in my voice cuz they peeked at each and shifted their attention back to me. I still havent talked to Kia and Quavo keeps insisting i should so imma head to her office today and bring her a lil sum.

"Damn" Celene whispered.

"Dont worry girl if you need anything we tha only girls around here that can help" Jada said winking.

"And the only girls who wont try and take ya man" Celene butted in making me giggle.

"Trust me Quavious is not my man and get back to work" i laughed.

"Oo she playin tha first name game"

"I peep that" Celene answered winking at me. For the rest of the day, i lurked around the salon talking to the girls and helping along with the braiding. I had no clients today so i was free to do whatever i wanted. On my lunch break i went over to Kia's office to bring her sum brownies me and Harley made yesterday as a sorry for treating her like shit tha other day. I skipped up the steps to the three story building and yanked open the door. I greeted he receptionist and she nodded as an okay for me to enter K's office. I pulled open her door and she looked up at me smiling.

"What you doin here" she asked me putting down the papers she was handling and giving me a hug.

"I came to bring sum brownies me and Harls made as a sorry for how shitty i been treatin ya every since tha lil incident" i smiled shoving the basket in her hands.

"No problem sis... and i prolly shouldnt have brought him on yr property without yo consent" she stated sitting back in her chair.

"So what you doin for tha rest of the day"

"Not really anything" i shrugged sitting down as well.

"Is Harley to school today or is she with Qua" Kia smirked glancing at me.

"She at school ya bitch" i said making her laugh. I laughed as well pulling out my phone. I had a text from Quav and one from my mom. I opened the one from my mom first and sighed once i saw the text.

Mommy💕💕:
Your dad stopped by today....👀

Me:
What did he gatta say.

I replied to her text and opened Quavious's chat to see what he gatta say now.

Harleys Father😩😩:
I wanna take you out ma... like onna date.

Me:
Qua'v i cant.

That was all i could say. Ik he wanna get back to tha old us... but i need some time. Kia noticed me sigh and looked up at me.

"What wrong witha" she asked.

"Nuthin"

"Hailey Angel Miles u know i can tell wen u lyin" she said fluttering her eyelashes. I sighed again and rolled my eyes.

"Qua wanna go onna date"
"But im not ready" i said folding my arms.

"Gurl u betta go on a date with that man"
"You may not be ready but atleast give him another chance" she pleaded making me smirk a lil.

"I think about it"

"Why u always gatta think about sum" she asked.
"Just do it".

After my lil visit to Kia's office, i picked up Harley and went to Quas house cuz Harley wouldnt stop cryin. I didnt go back to the salon cuz i was tired and i needed to think about what to do with me and Quavo. I knocked on the mansion door and a man with shoulder legnth braids and some grillz in his mouth opened tha door.

"Wassup ma" he smiled.

"Hi is quavo here" i asked tryin to ignore him.

"Yeah... QUAV" he shouted just as Quavo came to the door. Harley ran to him and he picked her up. The boy let me inside and we all gathered to the living room.

"Ley this is Travis... Travis this is Hailey my bby moms"  he introduced us.

"Yeah man... she fye" he said causing me to blush. I didnt know Quavo was friends with Travis Scott... i love his music! Qua looked at Travis and rolled his eyes directing his attention to me.

"I didnt kno yall was comin today"

"Harley wanted  to come  see you"i said looking at Harley who smiled at me.

"Awww u miss daddy huh" Quavo blushed tickling Harley who laughed and went running somewhere upstairs.
Quav went aftwr her and left me and Travis alone.

"So how long you been knowin Quavo" i asked him to break the silence.

"For about 2 years now" he answered making me shake my head.

"How long yall been together"

"We were together for 4 years and then some things happened so we broke up" i replied smiling a bit.

"Well you need a real nigga"

"What you mean"

"Maybe i could get to know you or take you onna a lil date"

"Uhhh...."

♡  ♡  ♡  ♡  ♡  ♡  ♡  ♡  ♡ 
I am so sorry for not updating... i was really busy. Make sure to vote and comment😍😍😍. Also sory for mistakes.