.Ranking Problems.

Gabbie(Glimmy) was the mother and snaga was the father, Lindsay (Lexi) was the daughter and sister of Kittyo. They thought of the name for kitty to be kittyo because it sounded cute for them to name her. But they have to change it so its "Lani", Lani(Kittyo) was the older then Lindsay, she really loved her older sister and felt over protective of her innocent human form face. when they became young teenagers, Everything changed.

----------------------------------------------------

Snaga goes to Lindsay and Lani, he stared at them for a second. "Lani, i want you to be the female beta." Lani looked at her father then clinched her teeth, "Why?" she growled under her breath. Snaga sighed, "Because i want you to be the Female strongest alpha to rule this pack." he explains, she glared at him then shouts "WHY NOT LET LINDSAY BE THE FEMALE BETA BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO BE THE ALPHA FEMALE AND IT'S DIFFICULT TO MAKE ORDERS AROUND WOLVES." She snarled at her father. 'what am i suppose to do with you...' Snaga thought and frowned, "You shouldn't yell at me like tha---" he was cut off by Lani, she bit her father's neck and pressed against his neck by her sharp teeth, "SHUT UP OR ELSE I'LL KEEP MAKING YOU BLEED TO DEATH WITH NO MERCY!", Snaga was shocked because of his own daughter was too strong to get her off... the younger is always strong. Lani gets off of him and growled at him "I swear if you wanted me to be the 'Beta'. I'll like to be the 'Female Delta'." she glared and walked off, Lindsay goes to her father "Are you alright father?" Snaga looked at his second daughter with worried eyes, "Yes... i'm fine, she just had anger issues that's all", Lindsay nodded, "Lindsay, will you be the 'Female Beta'?" he asked lindsay. Lindsay's eyes turned sparkly "YES O3O" She said excitedly, "alright... your now the 'Female Beta' my daughter." Lindsay was so proud to be the 'Female Beta' she always dreamed of being one, But the problem is.... she has to get a mate.