.The Tree of Elements.

In the morning, Lani woke up before her parents and beloved sister. She heard a howl from a wolf, she knew it was Keone... She runs towards the howl as fast as she could. "Im here." She said while catching her breath. "Good morning lani" he barely smiled at her, when Lani seen his smile... something sparkled inside of her heart. She loved his smile. She loved how he stares at her... She blushed, "g-good morning.." Keone found her face turned red 'I dont think it's possible for wolves to be blushing' he thought. "So what are we gonna do?" Lani asked. Keone stared at her, were going to the cherry blossom tree of all the elements. She nodded then follows him to the 'tree of elements'
---
They arrived to the Tree of Elements. Keone looked at Lani curiously "what's your power?" He asked her. Lani looked at him "telepath." She answered his question softly. "Ah so your power can make wolves float." He said. "Yes and... it can actually hurt wolves if I swing them against something that is hard." Keone looked at her once again "So it does make you so strong, I can imagine you fighting them like they are the monsters that we can easily slaughter.", Lani chuckled when he said that "true... I well love to do that to any wolves if they try to hurt my family or my future pups." The smirk appeared on her face. "Well... good luck with that." He said.
---
-later at night-
Lani came home late then slept with her parents and sister, until she heard Lindsay said something. "Where have you been?" Lani looked at her sister "I was with this male wolf named 'keone'. He showed me the 'Tree of Elements." Lani said to her sister. "Tree of Elements?? What's that?" Lindsay asked, Lani sighed "well... The tree of Elements is all about our powers. Water. Earth. Wind. Telepath. Fire. Healing. And every powers that existed, all wolves that is our kind. If the tree was been destroyed, by our greatest worst enemies. Then that Means we well be abandon and never come back to the special place we are in. Our home. If there was an army of 300 enemies, then that means war. We must protect the 'Tree of Elements.' Our mother and Father are the leaders of all wolves that is apart of tree of Elements, so it's our job to keep the wolves away from it. If it's calling for them, then we well let them pass to connect the tree of elements." Lani explained everything to her sister. Lindsay was eye widened, because she doesn't know what to say since she didn't know of all of those about Tree of Elements. "W-wow... so that Means if I'm an alpha with my future mate... so I get to have a hard work and protect the tree of life...?" Lindsay asked. Lani nodded "Yes. I wasn't ready and not sure how to protect the Tree of Elements. I would fail and get us abandoned if I was such a failure..." Lani said with such a cold voice. "Its okay, sister... I well protect it for you... Us. All of our kinds that won't be abandoned, by such a foolish enemies that does not know how to respect us." Lindsay said sweetly to her beloved sister. "Thank you sister, I appreciate your kindness to me as your sister." Lani smiled, Lindsay smiled back at her. "Let's get some sleep. We have to go to our parents meetings." Lani said tiredly and whined, Lindsay smiled and nodded. Both of them layed down, then went to sleep.

Goodnight.