.Intruder.

Snaga smelled something, He looked at his daughter 'Lani'. "Lani, go track down that intruder and kill it", Lani nodded then run towards the scent of the intruder, She looked around. "COME OUT WHOEVER YOU ARE! IF YOU DON'T COME OUT THEN I'LL RIP OFF YOUR NECK" She shouted. The sound of the branch that snapped, loud growl behind her, the strange scent.

Do it.

Lani turned around, bit the male wolf's muzzle pretty hard and making the males muzzle feel like it's burning inside of his blood, "ARGH GET OFF OF ME!" The male wolf said. "Let him go.", Lani seen the white/silver male wolf... black cold eyes, that can blow you away. White silver fur that is like a shade of the snow, mixed with the wind. Lani gets off the other male and released him. "I apologized about my father. Since he is a PERVERT around females all the time." He glared at his dad. Lani looked at them with confusion "well you father better be careful, since I was gonna kill him.", The white silver male nodded and introduced himself. "Names 'keone', what's yours?", she stared at him "Kittyo but my parents called me 'Lani'." She answered keones question. "Such a pretty name just like you.", Lani blushed "t-thanks..", Keone looked around "well... we should get going. I'll see you around Lani. Let's go dad". Keone's father nodded then followed him back to their home.
Lani ran back to her home. "OH SWEETY!" Her mother hugged her "WE WERE WORRIED SICK! WE THOUGHT YOU GOTTEN HURT" Lani looked at her mother. "Hurt? Pfft! I NEVER let myself get hurt from some creature." She sighed "Sissy! I'M SO GLAD YOUR OKAY" Her sister hugged Lani "of course I am.." Lani sighs once again. "I well be okay."

But just that...

It's hard....

To say...

Everything well be okay.