.Heat.

Lindsay wakes up and see's her mother 'Glimmy', "Mother, why does Lani keep running off in the mornings.", Glimmy looked at her curious daughter... asking about her beloved sister. "Well.. its because she has a friend that needs to talk to her about a history.", Lindsay looked at her "Really? that Keone boy? pfft please. I hope they aren't mates" she laughed while thought about it. "Well, she is an adult by the way. and your almost near the adult age" glimmy smiled softly. "yeah... i can't wait to have a mate." she said excitedly.

---skip foward---

Keone shifted into his human form. "Now it's your turn.", Lani nodded nervously, she shifted into her human form. "woah..." Keone blushes when he sees Lani's human form for the first time. "Jeez, Keone... your wearing a lithered jacket and wearing all black" she chuckled. "well your one to talk." he smirked, "HEY!" Lani hit him playfully and laughed. 

(Lani was wearing :ripped black jeans, black shoes, white shirt, and pink t-shirt sweater:), (her looks are :pale soft skin, brown eyes, black and brownish hair.:) 

Keone chuckled, "Lets go to the river and talk some random things we used to know about.", Lani nodded then followed keone. "so... have you ever think about wolves being mate's and.... er.... females can get into heat?" keone asked, lani nodded "of course, other wise... i'm older then my sister 'Lindsay'... so my heat might start any time or sooner.", Keone nodded, "I'm pretty sure all the males might be crazy all over you from your scent that well be sweeter." he teases, "SHUT UP I HEARD YOU!" Lani said madly, Keone laughed "i'm kidding! god" he chuckles. 

----next day-----

Lani shifted into her wolf form and feels uncomfortable, she breaths heavily and she became really warm. "SISTER!" Lindsay runs to her, "Your heat started... this well be chaos if all the males have woken up..." she looked at her sister who had started her heat worriedly. "I-I Know.... i'll wait till it passes...." Lani says weakly because of her heat and she can feel so many pain all over her body that she can't stand still

Lani gets up, she sighed "i'll make sure to stay in the den as possible... i can't let anyone take me." Lindsay looked at her "Are you sure, you're gonna be okay sis?" Lani nodded. Lindsay nodded and gives her a medicine that can control her heat to not feel the pain all over.

~Lindsay's pov~

I walked around the den to make sure no young or elder male wolves come nearby, I've been so much protective over my dearest sister. I can't just ignore the males going by her, I have to be strong~! and protect my older sis! -reality hits- lindsay sighs.... 'i just forgot i don't know how to fight...' she thought. 'NO! I MUST TRUST MY STRENGTH UNTIL I APPROVE MY ATTACK AGAINST THOSE WOLVES' She thought wisely and grins evily "YOU MALES SHALL NOT PASS" She shouted loudly for all the wolves can hear her. . . she looked down from the den and seen all the wolves looked at her weirdly. she sighed 'what the hell am i doing' she laughed at herself being hit by reality again.

~sighs~

i guess i'll ask my mother to teach me how to fight

*Dumbass.*