.Danger.

-time pasted 2 months-

Lindsay and Lani were playing all around the river in the deep woods. "OOF" Lindsay whimpered in pain, "Sister are you ok?" Lani asked. "I-I think i popped my knee.." Lindsay replied. Lani took a look at her sister's knee, "We should go back home, you need herbs to stopped the bleeding", Lindsay nodded. both of them went back to the den so Alpha/Female Glimmy can handle her daughter's knee, she put medicine on Lindsay's knee. Glimmy grabbed the herbs, she puts it on her knee and wrap it around it with the leaf. "Your good now" Glimmy patted Lindsay's leg gently "Now run along" Glimmy smiled softly at Lindsay, She smiled back then went back outside with her sister. "Feeling any better?" her sister asked. Lindsay nodded "Of course i am, nothing better." 

-later-

Glimmy went to snaga "Is everything alright dear?" she asked. Snaga sighed "Its just... I'm stressed about my dreams." he replied. "What was is it?" Glimmy asked again. Snaga looked at her fearfully... Glimmy's eyes were worriedly with blue, ocean eyes, And a leaf around her neck."I cannot remember, But i can remember those green ivy poison eyes. With all the Hatr----" His eyes widen "My sister.." Glimmy's eyes widen "WHAT. SHE'S COMING BACK?!" she started freaking out "WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO OUR PUPS! SHE TOOK TAEHYUNG AND DAVID AWAY FROM US. AND NOW SHES GONNA TAKE LINDSAY AND LANI AWAY FROM US!" She cried. Snaga hugged her "I won't let that happened, I won't let my evil sister take our pups away. Lani and Lindsay are strong enough to let those strange powers out of their bodies." Glimmy cried even more "Just please... i don't want her taking our pups..." she cries again. ..

-later in night-

there was a loud thud, loud wolves howling, yelps, and blood we can smell from her. "LANI! LINDSAY! WAKE UP." "H-Huh..." Lani opened her eyes then smelled blood, "W-whats going on dad?" she looked at her father. "No time to explain. wake up your sister, we have to protect our "The Tree of Elements". he told lani, she nodded then wake up Lindsay. " SIS! WAKE UP!" Lindsay got up fast "WHAT? WHATS WRONG?" Lani shrugged then run to glimmy and snaga. "mom, dad. whats going o--- AH!!" the earth shakes, the ground started cracking, loud roar of horror coming from the mountain. Snaga widened his eyes, he took one more step to see what was it. "T-Thats..." he said shivering. Glimmy  widen her  eyes also. "GUYS I THINK WE SHOULD STOP THAT STRA--- oh god.." Lindsay and Lani looked at the mountain, they see a wolf from far away with green ivy poison green eyes. the wolf seen snaga and his family, the unknown wolf growled at them from afar. her ivy poison green eyes glowed then snarled like she roared that echos from the mountains to make the earth shake even more. "It's not the ordinary wolf... its..."

"June."