chapter 25

Emma's pov

Dream

"Help! Loki help me please!" I screamed at the top of my lungs holding my swollen stomach in order to protect it from the evil person trying to drag me into a black portal.

"Please you don't want me or my baby just let me go!" I pleaded with the hooded figure. Why can't he just leave me alone I am nothing to him. I have no secrets.
"Yes your right I don't want you but I do want your baby" the man let go of my hand before reaching for his dagger at the side of his belt around his waist.

I screamed at the top of my lungs trying to protect my bump.
"I can just cut the baby out now can't I, after all you said so yourself that I didn't need you"

"Ahhh!" I woke up panting and in a cold sweat. Do I have a fever? I subconsciously felt my hands again my still flat stomach patting it gently trying to sooth it and myself at the same time.

"Hey what's wrong? Another bad dream?" Loki shot up from his slumber as I had screamed and he noticed the tears streaming down my cheeks.
The dreams had been getting much worse the past couple of weeks although no hallucinations anymore which I suppose is a good thing, I must remember to thank Buttercup she's been so helpful with the pregnancy so far. Faye has been great too she's been knitting me little woolly socks and also said she can't wait to have a child of her own although fandral doesn't seem too keen on the idea of a little persons running around his feet.

"Its okay love I've got you... we'll go see buttercup in the morning and tell her about the dreams" I cuddled back into Loki as we sat up in bed fully awake now, I couldn't possibly fall back to sleep after a dream like that.

"You know I've always wanted a little girl" Loki said looking at me as we cuddled closer together. I smiled up at him. It was strange to see Loki so mellow and not guarded. His eyes were shinning with pure happiness.
I never thought I'd be having this conversation with another asgardian never mind a prince of Asgard.

"Really?" I asked him and he smiled down at me. Loki then frowned as if in deep thought and I giggled.
"You look so serious when you're thinking... what is it you were thinking about?" I looked up at him and he hummed.
"I want to take you to the tree of the gods tomorrow" he stated with a serious face.
"But why I thought only royalty was allowed to stand before the tree of gods?" I questioned as I fully sat up. I can't understand why now? Why would he take me to the tree of gods now when I'm pregnant?
"Yes you're right only royalty of Asgard can stand before the tree of gods however you are forgetting that you carry royalty within you therefore you are now automatically a royal" Loki said smiling. Loki had been in the honeymoon faze since the beginning of our relationship I wonder when he's going to realise he's actually going to be a father.

"Loki you need to snap out of this faze, as much as I love this you I need my strong Loki back right now... what if these dreams aren't dreams? What if there really is an evil person out to get me and my baby?"  I stood up and walked towards the bathroom as Loki talked to me through the door.

"I'm sure they're just your hormones or something acting up besides it's our baby not just yours!" Loki shouted.
"Don't shout at me I'm just stating the facts besides you shouldn't shout at a pregnant lady!" I shouted back at him.
"More like pregnant bitch!" Loki stomped his foot I could clearly feel the vibrations on the floor.
I swung the door open and slapped him as hard as I possibly could across his face the rage completely consuming me.
"I'm going to stay at my mother's for a few days until you sort your head out!" Loki laughed and pointed at himself.
"Oh right! Yer blame the male as always besides I never asked for you to get pregnant. I don't even want this stupid baby look what it's making us Do!" I stood there dumbfounded I don't even know what to think. Loki doesn't want this baby, but I thought he was happy.

I could see Lokis face visibly drop at the silence as we both took in what he had just said.
"Well looks like it's a good thing I'm stay at my mom's then" I said quietly and closed the door.

Unknown pov
I feel so bad. I thought to myself that potion he gave me still in my hand and the spell he had taught me worked. A simple but effective spell. I know I'm supposed to be a good person but I can't not when he's got them trapped... they're all I have, I've messed everything up Emma would never forgive me now if she finds out.

"Ahh I see my spell work then" I jumped slightly at the voice and turned around to see the dark figure behind me.
"How are you here!? I thought you were to weak to transport!" I said pushing the figure out of eyesight.
"Oh but you see, the closer we get to completing the plan... The stronger I get, it's only a matter of time before I can use my full strength again" he let out a toe curling laugh.
"Oh you Asgardians, so trusting, so nice... it makes me sick to be in your presence but just a little longer and I'll have what I want"

"What do you mean?" I asked stepping back from him.

"Its time... bring me the girl"

* who do you think unknown is let me know if love to read your theorys:)*