Author's Notes

Well, wow.

47,073 words

141 WordDoc pages

14 Characters

1 Story and one heck of an adventure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote and completed something!

What an adventure this has been, I have loved getting to chat with you all and reply to comments. I love hearing your opinions on characters and events!

I started out on Wattpad not really knowing what I wanted to do....

I have always wanted to be an author so I am always creating stories in my head. At the age of 12 I created a story idea where a popular girl breaks up with a popular boy. He decides he wants to get revenge on her so he gets the help of this unpopular girl (Who has been in the same classes since kindergarten). They eventually develop a relationship and you know how the story goes. I couldn't really do that seeing as @MelTheBookAddict has a book out called "Project Popularity" which is an awesome story and if you haven't read it- Go read it!

Anyway, I've loved being on this journey and adventure. What a ride!

I am starting something new, it's called Reckless! I won't share many more details because I want you to go on this journey with Blaike and experience all the surprises and twists and turns along with her! I have already grown to love the characters in this book even just a few chapters in! I know you will grow to love these characters too, I think they are relatable in one way or another.

I look forward to starting another journey with you all with this new book. Stick with me!

I have grown and learned so much as a writer this year in school and these past months in working on this book. Its short, I know. But its not meant the be a published novel, just a make-you-happy book. And it was kind of proof for me that I could do something like this and to see if this is the path that I want to take as a future.

And it is! What a fun experience to go through and find out what I love.

I can't wait to introduce you to new characters in Reckless, the prologue is up!

Please be patient, I am going to work on it over the summer and hopefully start posting them sometime in August? Then there will be a more strict updating schedule. Idk, let me know what you think!

Love you all,

Carlee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/29/14

Start looking for an update on Reckless! Either add it to your library or follow me because they should be coming soon, the beginning of August or around the 12th when I start school.

I am literally bursting with excitement to start uploading because I have fallen in love with the characters and everything! And I can't wait for you too either!

Oh, and I created a twitter account :) its @Tattered_Pages so go follow and I'll follow back!