chapter two

I'm Lacey-Anne and I don't know what are my life. I don't know why I have to live. I don't understand why are the people around me exist. I don't get their problems with who I am.
The people around me and even my close family think that I'm just an emotionless weirdo.
There are just two humans that aware of my existence. Only thease two notice me.
This two are Dylan and Lily. Those twins weren't similer at all.

_______________________________________
A flashback from few months ago:
~third persom POV~

They were at Lacey's back-yard with tons of ballons. "Lacey, you're the most interesting person that I've ever know" Dylan said to Lacey in her 17 birthday, when both of them wore thease weird party hats "You're so unique".

"You said that because you're my only friend" Lacy said with tears in her striking green eyes.

"Actually, no. You may count me as your only friend, but there is something else" he said after we knew each other for almost 10 months. Lacey didn't knew what is about to happen, she was a bit anxious.
"I love you with all of my heart, since I first saw you. You are so clever, kind and sensitive, and that's why I like you so much" he sais while hugging Lacey.
"You changed my life, Dylan. You made my life to start a few months ago. I want to thank you about being so patient, cheerful and supportive. That's why I love you" Lacey said with tears in her eyes, looking at Dylan's shining eyes. He seem to feel so good in her birthday, what makes him do what he wanted for so long.
"Can I...." Dylan started to ask, while Lacey kissed him.

_______________________________________
Back from the flashback:

There are only two people who aware to my existence. Dylan was the first.

- - - - - - - - - -

First note!!
Well that note is so intersting.