chapter three

Lily Evans. I don't know her. She is just there, sitting in the back of the class, quietly, without anyone notice her, just like me, but there is an explanation for everyone's behavior.
Last year, Lily was a part of the 'popular kids' at school, but the situation changed. Why? You might be wondering. Well, There are two main reasons. The first one will be the simple, Lily is Dylan's twin sister. Dylan is my boyfriend, who makes himself less popular because of it. One of the things that made feel bad about being in Dylan's company is that I hadn't give him even a chance to be popular, I ruined his social life. Lily and Dylan decided to learn in different schools, because they didn't want to make things awkward.
The second reason for Lily's loneliness is a huge mess. No one knows about it, there are just rumors coming from the popular . Lily was one of them, she was one of all this annoying students in school, she was cruel and evil for everyone, and acted like she was the official 'school queen'. According to the rumors, Lily used to date this boy, Daniel, then she found out that her boyfriend cheated on her, but Daniel denied it and made everyone hate her. I always found that rumor a bit unbelievable, because how Daniel could cheat on her and made Lily the 'bad one' in the story. Since the 'cheating incident, almost nobody speaks to Lily, and if someone do, they ruining their future social life immediately it's like an un-written rule.
Lily and Dylan almost never talk. They keep the distance even though they don't need to, because I "ruined" Dylan's popularity at the moment he arrived to this school.
Somehow, Lily do notice me, not like the others. When I look really bad or tired, she usually asks me why I look that way. She notices my mood.
Why? That's still not understandable.