chapter five

Note:
Last capter, I wrote in Dylan and Lily's POV.
When I started writing this story, I planned to write only in Lacey's POV.
Well, I'm gonna write in Lacey's POV when she appears in the scene.
I'm sorry, I was disappointed by myself in this case.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Lacey's POV:

"Sometimes I wonder where I've been
Who I am, do I fit in
Make belivin' is hard alone
Out here on my own
We're always provin' who we are
Always reachin' for that risin' star
To guide me far and shine me home,
Out here on my own..."

I played the piano as a hobbie, but mostly just to release my stress. This song always get me. I can't finish it without refering it to what happened lately, so everytime I hear this song I'll find myself crying hardly.
Sometimes I don't have an explanation for the fact that I'm crying.

I don't even know the reason for my cry. When I play the piano or sing, I feel confident and powerful, but not this time.
Usually, I don't refer attention for my lack of friends. I use to the feeling. But something felt different for me. There was someone I've been curious about latley. It was Lily. It looks like she care about me more then other people, and I was curious. "Why would she care?" I asked myself.
I thought to myself:"If I try to get closer to Lily, it might help me to get through the society", and so I did.
I asked Dylan to come over, but he said that they're having a guest now, so I let go. But then, Dylan asked if he can come over to mine (he knows that I'll never refuse to that).
He arrived to my house about a hour later. We watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- our favorite film. We watched it together about 20 times.
After the film ended, we were waiting until the pizza delivery will arrive. We always like to manage the waiting time for catching up, which is nice.
Then, Dylan told me about his father, who suddenly showed up after a few years. I was completely shocked. I didn't know how to react.
So I asked him:"Where Lily is?"
"Actually, I don't know. She's probably at her friend's" he relpied.
"What about Lily anyway? How is she?" I interested.
"You're really curious about her lately, do you want her to come with me to your house next time" he suggested. I love him so much. It's like he is reding my mind.
"I would like to" I thanked him.
"Will you also like this?" he asked.
"What am I supposed to...." I asked while getting cry laughing by Dylan who was tickling me.
"Don't you dare, Dylan Evans"
"I don't mind it" he giggled.
Then we heard the door bell. We thought it was the delivery, so Dylan went to open the door. It was Lily, his twin sister.
Lily knew where do I live, so I guess she just came here.
May the 'twin sences' told her Dylan was here. 'What is she doing here?' I thought to myself.