Chapter one: Alone

Barrys point of view:
|6 months later|
I woke up breathing heavily, I saw nothing, everything was pitch black. The only thing I could hear was my  breathing. A slight breeze went through the room I was in. I tried to stand up but all I felt was water on the ground, some was dripping from the ceiling too.

I stood up, I saw a hint of light from one of the corners of the room. I ran towards it, the light was barely noticeable but the crack was big enough for me to kind of see through it.

The walls, the walls were made out of concrete so I could vibrate through them. I smiled, I had been stuck in here for 6 months. Well not stuck in here, i was knocked out for over half of the time; I phased my hand through the wall, it was working. I phased my hand through the the building, I looked outside. It felt like a scorch, sand was all around me.

I ran, I ran as fast as I could, I wasn't near central city. I continued to run, I ran until I could see a city. Central city.

I stopped running once I reached to star labs. I stood out side with one thought in my mind. Cait. I was scared to see her, I had been gone for six months. I realized I had a beard on my face, I was shirtless too. I shrugged it off and walked inside. I saw Cisco in the cortex, he was talking to someone I couldn't tell. "Cisco!" I yelled standing in the hallway. Relief filled me when he turned around. Tears flooded his eyes, a smile ran across his face.

I hugged him, "oh my god, barry. Where have you been?" He asked hugging me back. "I don't know, I was knocked out most of the time." I said. He nodded, I saw the person Cisco was talking to. He had dark hair and was a little bit shorter than me.

He smiled softly, "my name Jax, Jax Jackson." I smiled and nodded, "I'm Barry, Barry Allen."
I heard footsteps from the hallway and saw Caitlin. She looked shook, she teared up.

"Barry!" She whispered.

A/n
Sorry this took me soooooo long to write