Fake Love

Barry's pov;

i walked out of Star labs and i saw peter jog after me. "i thought you were with Ty." he said as he rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. he shrugged, "he's a jackass if you ask me." he laughed softly and raised his eyebrow. "what is wrong?"
"nothing."
"it's clearly something, you can trust me."
"i know."
"so, tell me!"
"no." i said as i turned around and walked the opposite direction from him. "it's cait, isn't it?" he asked as he grabbed my arm.

"what? no, no. i don't like her." i said defensively. "you're right, barry. you love her," he said. "the way you look at her, get worried, care for her...you love her."

i was speechless; shocked. "is it that obvious?" i asked as i looked around, hoping nobody could hear us. "yeah, that's why Ty is so jealous," he shrugged.

i smirked and nodded my head, "good." i smiled and looked at Ty as he walked into Star labs. "so, he knows that Caitlin loves me and not him?"

"what they have isn't that serious," he explained. "it's like puppy love. they like, not love eachother." i smiled more as he explained and talked.

"Ty is leaving for Daegu, South Korea tomorrow. he won't be back for a month, he is visiting his parents. Cait and him are splitting up." peter added.

i nodded and smiled widely, "oh really?" i asked as i chuckled softly.

a/n
i'm back, bitches.