Part four: just one day

Barry's POV:

I walked inside groaning, "it's really not a big deal. It's just a cut." I said looking at her with annoyance in my eyes. She turned around. "That is not just a cut! That could get infected!" She said arguing with me. "Like I'd care, I'm already broken."

She tilted her head, "what do you mean?" She asked. "What do I mean?! What do you mean! You're the one who moved on from our relationship when I was trapped and gone for six months! You act like nothing ever happened between us! You act like for all those years nothing ever happened!" I said yelling at her. Her eyes teared up, Ty walked in and looked at me then saw Cait crying.

"What the hell man!" He said seeing Cait crying. I looked at him, "this isn't a conversation you belong in." I said sternly. He rolled his eyes, "if it makes my girl cry, I'm going to defend her." He said clenching his jaw. "Your girl?! She's not yours. She was mine!" I said yelling. He flinched at the sound of me yell, "you left her, I didn't."

"Okay, So I 'left' her?! Last time I checked getting trapped isn't leaving her!" I said as he walked closer to me. "Get the hell out." He said, I smirked. "Make me."

He punched me hard in the nose and some of my mouth, I felt blood rush from my nose and drip down my face. My upper lip throbbed. Caitlin gasped, "get out." He said again. I looked at him, "yes ma'am."

I walked out not bothering to wipe the blood from my upper lip. What have we just caused?

A/N:
I know the past chapters have been really short and has taken me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long to update but the next chapter will be a lot longer! I promise!

Someone like you//Sequel to losing my mindOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara