Part 7: Spring Day

Barry's POV:
I walked outside and sat down on a bench. I sighed and looked at the flowers blossoming on the trees. I rested my head against the wall behind me, everything was so pretty. I heard foot steps come out from STAR labs and I looked behind me. I saw Peter walking out with Jax and Ty, Peter gave me a grin and a wave, Jax smiled softly, and Ty glared at me. I waved back at Peter, smiled back at Jax, and gave Ty a sarcastic smile before flipping him off.

He rolled his eyes and mouthed, "fuck you." To me and I nodded. "Ew, you're not my type." I mouthed back with a small smirk.

Peter, Jax, and Ty all walked away so I walked back inside. I walked through the cortex and saw Cait in her lab, she was so focused; I couldn't help but stare, she was so perfect. She looked up and gave me a small wave and walked towards me.

"are you okay?" she asked, a worried expression was smeared across her face. i nodded and shrugged, "yeah, i'm fine. why?"

"you had a fight with Ty," she frowned. "i didn't know you'd still love me, for all i knew, you were dead." i looked at her and clenched my jaw, "you should've at least waited for me..." i teared up and turned around. she grabbed my arm, "barry," she said softly. "wait."

"no." i said sternly and i yanked my arm away from her. "you were off screwing Ty while i was off being locked up! you didn't even care about me! you never did, you never will," i said as i gritted my teeth and walked out of star labs.

A/N
AHHHHH, sorry i haven't updated in soooooo long. and sorry this is so short. i just haven't had time for writing, sorry. i'm on summer break, so i think i'll get back into writing more!